My wife and I have stayed at this hotel a few times and each time we've had quirky experiences that lend to both the charm and the less than charming.
The good: Excellent location in Glenwood Springs (close to downtown, springs, etc.), great courtyard with lots of chairs, trees and lights, not crazy expensive, very impressive lobby with some great history
The bad: This time around the ice machines were broken on each floor, which kind of stinks when you're looking for some cold drinks, there isn't any air conditioning, which my wife I didn't mind (they do provide a box fan for the window), no coffee maker in the room and the breakfast they served in their restaurant was pretty bland and overpriced...
It's an experience...the staff seems helpful, the building is amazing and the location is great...
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Travelocity, BookingOdigeoWL, TravelClick, Priceline, getaroom.com, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs