My husband and I had a relaxing getaway at the Hotel Colorado after a scenic trip from Denver on Amtrak. The lobby was welcoming, with a crackling fire in the hearth, and we were happy to see that our room had been recently redecorated. Our two night stay included a few trips to the hot springs pool, which is conveniently located right across the street. The best surprise was that we liked the hotel's restaurant/lounge food so much that we saw no need to go elsewhere to dine. Every meal had fresh, creative offerings and included something on the menu for every taste. Do consider treating yourselves to a weekend at this lovely historic hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, TravelClick, Odigeo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs