I stayed here several years ago and wanted to stay again, because I had nice memories of the first time around, so my husband and I stayed last weekend for our anniversary. We had a small room with a king-sized bed (no "sitting room" attached to this one). My least favorite thing was the plastic sheeting / mattress protector which caused us both to wake up sweating and stuck to the bed. The bathroom ceiling was stained and starting to peel, and the faucet needed repair though we were able to get it to shut off by turning the handle to the middle. We listened to the radiator clicking all night whenever it was time for it to come on. The cleaning crew didn't show up until 5 PM to clean the room (we stayed two nights), and did not replace all the towels/wash cloths. The service in the restaurant was extraordinarily slow (I believe they were understaffed). They were in the process of decorating for Christmas - and I hope that's why they only left the outdoor Christmas lights on for a couple hours (if that) each evening. We loved the location most of all, as we were able to walk back and forth to the pool and across the bridge to restaurants and shopping. Next time we'll try another place though.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Travelocity, Expedia, Cheap Tickets, Venere, EasyToBook, Agoda, Tingo and Hotels.com so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.