stopped in @ Hotel Colorado in Glenwood Springs on our way from Vail to Aspen for breakfast and what a fabulous surprise! Breakfast served in the dining room on bone china! Excellent eggs benedict....but we had a breakfast appetizer of a warm home made cinnamon roll that was huge and delish!!! Service was lovely, the hotel charming and very reasonably priced! Nice treat for just "dropping in"!
Plus lots of history in this old hotel!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- This Victorian-style resort was frequented by former President Teddy Roosevelt. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TravelClick and Odigeo so you can book your Hotel Colorado reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Colorado Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Hotel Glenwood Springs
- Colorado Resort Glenwood Springs