“one of the best burgers I had for a long time” 5 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 21 Restaurants in Glendale
Cuisines: Hamburgers
Deesen
“one of the best burgers I had for a long time”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

The burger was just as it had to be and as ordered. Perfect!
Juicy and delicious...
Not matter which one you order - each one of us had a different one and we all agreed that it was worth to get back there for having another one of these yummies...

Visited August 2013

Anna Maria Island, Florida
“Better than average.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 2, 2013

Quick and inexpensive. Burgers are cooked to order. Fries were fresh cut. We were going to try a fish place next door until we saw the prices. Chicken sandwich was not a good choice. I've had few burgers I've not liked. It is in a good location with 2 hotels and world of beer and an over priced fish place next door.

• Visited August 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Pleasant surprise for this burger snob”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 14, 2013

I was on explorative lunch trip yesterday when I found myself at Big Smoke Burger, behind the Garden Hilton Inn off Colorado. I was greeted by a friendly wait staff in a bright newly finished strip mall, with optional outdoor shaded seating. I ordered the classic hamburger and fries with a Coke, it's a special. The meat was hand packed and flavorful, with an average bun, but the meat is awesome. Now to give major kudos to their fries, Hand-cut everyday with real potatoes. Overall my experience was very good, and plan to return, with guests.

The one complaint I do have is, the coke was flat. My fault for not asking for a correction.

• Visited August 2013