My husband and I stayed at this hotel December 9 - 27th. I was being treated at National Jewish Hospital and University of Colorado Hospital. The Staybridge staff was extraordinary. Always nice and so very helpful. The room was a large one bedroom suite, with a very fair price for long term hospital stay. Kitchen was handy for us, as well as living room for viewing TV at different times and locations.
They served a very nice breakfast each day and the bonus was dinner was served Tues, Wed, Thursday nights for free, with a wine or beer. I've never been to a hotel that served us dinner for free. We were able to meet people and visit next to the fireplace after a long day of appointments.
The shuttle van took us to NJH each day and back, very handy. It goes 3 miles from the hotel. The van driver is super helpful and gave us a list of busses that would get us other places. There is a lovely walking trail outside of the hotel to get some fresh air, especially nice while recuperating.
We did use the free laundry and there was a decent workout area, all nice and clean.
I would absolutely stay here again--and I will at my 6 month check up. Thank you, staff, for making a tough time for us, a manageable stay.
Leslie & Jerry from Alaska
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Located along the banks of the Cherry Creek River and only a short drive from the Rocky Mountains, the Staybridge Suites Denver Cherry Creek is central to all that Denver has to offer. This all suite property is perfect for your next corporate or leisure overnight or extended stay. A great alternative to a corporate apartment or,temporary housing, all of our suites feature a fully equipped kitchen, separate living and sleeping area, and a large work desk with free high speed Internet. In addition, we provide a complimentary hot breakfast buffet daily to all our guests as well as a complimentary evening Guest Social served Tues-Thurs from 5:30PM-7:30PM. We are a pet friendly hotel, ideal for corporate relocation's and located in Glendale only 6 miles from Elitch Gardens Amusement Park and 22 miles from Denver International Airport. Our hotel is within reach of the Dave and Busters, the State Capital, the Botanical Gardens, the Denver Zoo and the Children's Museum. We are also within a 25 mile radius of Waterworld and the city of Boulder. Some of our guests choose to stay at our hotel to visit nearby hospitals such as Presbyterian Hospital, Children Hospital and University Hospital or also the University of Denver and University of Colorado.We have easy access to all of Denver s major highway arteries, so getting to Aspen, Vail, Breckenridge or Winterpark is convenient and fast! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Orbitz, Expedia, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Despegar.com, Hotels.com, Agoda, Booking.com, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Staybridge Suites Denver-Cherry Creek reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Staybridge Suites Denver-Cherry Creek Hotel Glendale
- Staybridge Suites Glendale
- Glendale Staybridge Suites