“Very Nice!!!” 4 of 5 stars

Ranked #1 of 23 Hotels in Frisco
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Very Nice!!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 11, 2013

We wanted a place close to 70 so we could easily access Vail Valley and Breckenridge. Our stay was this past April over my daughter's spring break. I found the Alpine Inn by doing a Google search and saw great reviews on Google+. The price for that area was great, too. One of our requirements for travel is a mini-fridge and microwave, so we can do our own meals such as breakfast and lunch, which it did have. It was very clean, staff was very friendly and yes we would stay there again. The only reason I did not give a 5 star rating is because there is no elevator. I realize it's only a 2-story hotel, but in the mountains with ski equipment and luggage and after driving for several hours, climbing the stairs to a 2nd story room wasn't very traveler-friendly.

Room Tip: Just know there's no elevator when booking your reservation.
  • Stayed April 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (47)
Ar
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

This Inn was a great place to stay. The Inn is very clean and offered as much if not more than most motel chains. The front desk staff was very pleasant and was eager to make sure our needs were met. Price is reasonable and is easy access to restaurants and shopping. We really liked this Inn and would definitely stay here again.

Room Tip: The rooms opposite side of the Interstate block some of the highway noise.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Parker, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

The Alpine Inn is located just off highway 70. This offers both convenience and easy access to all local area attractions. The Inn is very clean and compares and/or exceeds the comforts of most chains like Comfort Inn or Holiday Inn Express. We got a room facing the parking lot (even numbers) and that cut out all highway noise. Since you are minutes away from great restaurants and breathtaking views, we were not too concerned with restaurant services or the views from our room. One side note: The room did not provide an iron or luggage rack. Overall, I give this Inn five stars for cleanliness, accessibility, comfort, and price. I would stay there again!

Room Tip: Choose the even numbered rooms if you are worried about highway noise.
  • Stayed July 2013, traveled on business
AlpineInnFrisco, Manager at Alpine Inn, responded to this review, August 26, 2013
Thank you for taking the time to leave us a review. I am thrilled to hear that the room exceeded chain hotels. We will take the lack of luggage racks into consideration. As far as irons and boards we have those available upon request from the front desk and apologize that you were not made aware of that.
Thank you for choosing the Alpine Inn, we greatly appreciate your business!
Boulder, CO
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 24, 2013

We stayed here overnight with some friends so we could drive into Breckenridge to see the bike race the next day. It is right next to Safeway/Starbucks and easy to access from the interstate. I understand that the hotel was recently refurbished and the owners have done a super job. Very clean, modern mountain decor, quiet and comfortable, close to downtown Frisco and not far from Dillon/Silverthorne or Breck for that matter. There are only two things that I can think of that could be improved upon:
1. The beds are rather firm, and my husband and I were tossing and turning through the night. That being said, it's probably partly due to the elevation (8000-9000 ft) in Frisco, and because we are picky about our mattresses :) So travelers who like a good firm bed will probably like it.
2. The continental breakfast was ok, there was a variety of cold food available, oatmeal, and toast. I would have liked to have seen more hot and/or protein options: maybe hard-boiled eggs, more choices of cereal (they had Corn Flakes or Cap'n Crunch), or yogurt. Again, I am picky about my breakfast content so this is probably just fine for most people.

Would definitely stay here again!!! Best price in the area for a very clean and quiet place.

Room Tip: The second floor is always preferable because I have found upper floors consistently quieter. (altho...
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with friends
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

Clean, clean, clean! Quiet, best price in town, friendly staff and kingsize beds will get my money every time. We stayed the week the pro tour was in town and rooms were scarce. After research we chose this place. Slept like a log :)

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for choosing the Alpine Inn during your recent stay. We are happy to hear that you found the rooms to be clean and comfortable. We greatly appreciate your business.
Omaha, Nebraska
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

This is a nice, clean hotel. Staff were friendly and helpful. Close to the interstate but our room was on the other side so we never heard the traffic. Breakfast is basic. The pool and spa were nice and clean. It was a great choice for our needs.

Room Tip: As said in other reviews, ask for a room on parking lot side, no noise from interstate.
  • Stayed August 2013, traveled with family
Castle Rock, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 17, 2013

This little "2" star hotel should be upgraded to at least a 3. I have stayed in hotels across the world from the Ritz Carlton to the AmericInn. Alpine inn will forever have my business when I stay in Frisco! Beautiful and clean rooms. Staff is exceptionally friendly, and inviting. I didn't know what yo expect when I booked this place but I certainly was pleases with everything. The bed was comfortable showers were clean and the hotel smelled fresh. Only down side for this momma to be was the Continental breakfast. It was basic so if I wasn't preggo it would have been fine. However, since I am it was not going to give me what I needed to kick off the morning... protein and lots of it. All and all love this place!

• Stayed August 2013
Thank you for choosing the Alpine Inn during your stay in Summit County. We are very excited to hear that this will be you base when traveling this way! I am pleased to hear that the staff was friendly and inviting. Thank you for your business and taking the time to leave us a review.

Been to Alpine Inn? Share your experiences!