My husband and I stayed at the Best Western in Frisco, CO for one night in September. We stayed in a king room for $71 (AARP rate). The bed was comfortable and the furniture was nice. We stayed in room 234 and had a good view of the mountains. They have an 8x12 hot tub and large indoor heated pool. We enjoyed both. Hot and cold food was served for breakfast. It was tasty. The guys working behind the desk and the guy working the breakfast area were very friendly. I would defiantly stay here again.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lake Dillon Hotel Frisco
- Best Western Lake Dillon Hotel
- Frisco Best Western
- Best Western Frisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you're visiting Summit County, Frisco or the Lake Dillon area, there's one lodging choice you can make that truly lets you have it all - the Best Western Lake Dillon Lodge. We are your full-service hotel that offers something for everyone. A convenient location with easy access to area resorts, a variety of guest rooms, indoor pool and hot tubs. Whether you've come for skiing, fishing, biking, hiking, or just to relax everything is right here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Cheap Tickets, Priceline, Travelocity, Best Western and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Lake Dillon Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.