Time to take the Christmas lights down. The room was nice and the beds were comfortable. Unfortunately, this hotel has NO SOUNDPROOFING whatsoever. You can hear every conversation, every door click, open/close, the tv in the next room, and general hallway noise. There were numerous people on our floor that called the front desk to complain about the noise from a group of teenagers (some ski team - but their coach was in a room on the other end of the hallway) and nothing was done. The noise continued until well in to the night. Also, the hallway reeked of marijuana. The breakfast wasn't bad - make your own waffles, cereals, coffees - the only thing that was scary was the "hot eggs" - more like an egg sponge patty. But hey, maybe some people like those. Disappointed because this is a great location but there are plenty of other hotels nearby.
- Also Known As:
- Best Western Lake Dillon Hotel Frisco
- Best Western Lake Dillon Hotel
- Frisco Best Western
- Best Western Frisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- When you're visiting Summit County, Frisco or the Lake Dillon area, there's one lodging choice you can make that truly lets you have it all - the Best Western Lake Dillon Lodge. We are your full-service hotel that offers something for everyone. A convenient location with easy access to area resorts, a variety of guest rooms, indoor pool and hot tubs. Whether you've come for skiing, fishing, biking, hiking, or just to relax everything is right here. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline, Cheap Tickets, Travelocity, Best Western and Tingo so you can book your BEST WESTERN Lake Dillon Lodge reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.