“Good food” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Estero, Florida
“Good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 22, 2014 via mobile

4 of us when here as the snow piled up outside. We had a little wait, very busy around 6-7 pm. Servers were prompt and explained menu. Food came fairly fast for how busy they were, we each had something different and all the food was good. Prices were less than most other places in town.

Visited February 2014

Flagler Beach, Florida
“Middle of the Road”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

While I have read other reviews that were very favorable toward this restaurant we thought it was very middle of the road. It was very cold outside but because the front door basically opens into the entire main eating area it was drafty and we never really warmed up. Two of us ordered the French onion soup which had almost no onions and was mostly a huge blob of cheese and was not hot. Two of us also had the falafel sandwich which I would never order again as it was so sub par. We love falafel and have eaten it at many establishments and this was probably the worst I've had. Also, the bathrooms were terrible. Two stalls with doors that you couldn't properly shut, old and dirty. Easy fixes that no one cared to do anything about.

• Visited January 2014
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
New York City, New York
“WOW”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 5, 2014

This was some of the best and freshest food I have eaten in the Western Rockies. Total surprise! I wish the BOATYARD was where I lived! Awesome food, BEST southwestern EGGROLLS!!!

Visited January 2014
Steamboat Springs
“Good value - good food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2014

Nothing fancy but good quality food at a fair price with excellent table service. Five of us went after a day of skiing and all of us liked it, felt satisfied with the portions and all of us agreed that we would return

Visited January 2014
“Warm comfort food, great location, nice service,”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 13, 2014

We got sat right away, the lady was very nice. I ordered a chicken sandwich with Brie cheese, I don't know why I did that I don't like Brie cheese. The bread was amazing, dense and rustica like crisp French bread. With out the cheese it would have been amazing. Fries were good, beer was good and it looked like a nice wine list. I had a great time and felt really comfortable in my long underwear, coat and boots. I would totally go back, they had a lot of good looking food on the menu. Great location!

• Visited December 2013