“Nice Little Place that Reminds you of Home” 4 of 5 stars

970-668-3931
Improve this listing
Ranked #38 of 53 Restaurants in Frisco
Venus, Florida
“Nice Little Place that Reminds you of Home”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 8, 2013

We were driving through Colorado on our way to Las Vegas and happened to pull into this little town. Moose Jaw was right on the main street and was easy to find. As soon as we sat down, the guy working behind the bar came over. I had the fish and chips and my boyfriend had a burger topped with mushroom sauce. Our food was very hot and fresh. It didn't take too long. We had water and my boyfriend had a beer. The decor is very sports related and we watched some of a soccer game while we ate. If we are every in the area again, we would stop here!

• Visited June 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

“Be prepared for poor service and to eat with your fingers!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed May 15, 2013

Waitor sucked! Therefor he got 10 cents for a tip! Never said "hi" and never checked back to see if everything was ok, I used to be in the food serving business, so either it's just bad manners on him or that he's just a typical colorado personality! You are better off going to a fast food joint!

• Visited May 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Wyoming
“No frills saloon”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed March 27, 2013

Perfect Colorado saloon style bar. Only beers on tap are a seasonal, PBR and Miller Lite. Lots of TVs, pool, foosball, etc.

Visited March 2013
Silverthorne, Colorado
“Waitress shoud be fired”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 21, 2013

This was probably my worst experience ever in any restaurant. Our waitress was rude and hateful from the moment we walked in. She rushed us to order, she was put out with questions from our kids and after that she forgot one of our orders. We tried to get her attention to add one more meal but she never came back. Luckily the cook noticed we were one order short. After all that she brought us the bill on a ticket that she turned in to the cook. The way it was written we could not figure out who had what and how much each person owed. We asked for assistance on separating the bill but she actually told me that this is the way they have done it for 40 years and we would have to deal with it. The final straw, If you don't like it, don't come back. Wow! And to top that off I was charged 18% for her service. I should make out a police report because she stole money from me. Burger was good, fries were over cooked. I would not recommend this place to anyone.

• Visited March 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Kansas City, Missouri
“Our family is split on this one”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2013

My husband loves this place and we are sure to go there every time we are in town. It is a little hole in the wall burger joint with lots of local history. For me it is a bit too grungy and dark. I think the burgers are decent but nothing extraordinary but then my husband thinks they are great.

Visited February 2013