“Best breakfast I had in ages” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Reservations
Prangins, Switzerland
“Best breakfast I had in ages”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We just stumbled on to this restaurant, saw the line and thought it must be good. After a 20 minute wait they seated our party of eight. The service was good, nothing got screwed up on anybody's order and best of all - the food was great! Big selection of pancakes, waffles, omlettes, sides. We all left stuffed and happy, regretting we did not have such a place where we live... Highly recommended.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

Centennial
“Nice pause for breakfast”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Riding our mountain bikes from Breckenridge, Colorado to Copper Mountain today included stopping for breakfast at this very busy restaurant. We were seated following a minimal wait and enjoyed the chicken fried steak and eggs for me and corned beef hash, which was much more corned beef than hash, and eggs for my wife. The large biscuits were light and fluffy, the service prompt and the coffee was even enjoyable, not a sure bet anywhere. Our meal totaled under $28, including the tip, certainly in the price range most people can tolerate.

• Visited July 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great Breakfast!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

Had the Pueblo Eggs Benedict and loved it--it's still with me hours later. Excellent sauce, chorizo, hash browns, eggs, tortilla, and grilled red peppers. I'd definitely go back. A little pricier than I would expect though for a diner in Frisco with "diner atmosphere."

Visited July 2013
Denver, Colorado
“Perfect Breakfast Stop”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

The breakfast menu offers many choices and should please everyone. The portions are large (especially the pancakes) and prepared well. I had the cornbeef and eggs--expecting cornbeef hash and was pleasantly surprised to get slices of corn beef with my eggs. Service was pleasant and fairly quick.

Visited July 2013
Mount Vernon, Washington
“Awesome Breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

This is a diamond tucked away in a small, quaint Colorado mountain town. My wife and I absolutely loved the food. Wish we had more time to try their lunch or dinner fares. Breakfast was nothing short of delicious and service was very good. Well worth the stop traveling on I-70 and would stop there again.

• Visited June 2013