“Wonderful” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Silverheels Bar and Grill is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #10 of 53 Restaurants in Frisco
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: 6th Ave.
Transit: Free Summit Stage bus from almost anywhere in the county drops off less than a block away.
Texas
“Wonderful”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 15, 2013 via mobile

Wonderful food, great service. I had the bacon wrap filet and my husband had the Louisiana blackened trout. The filet was cooked perfect, just like I ordered. Excellent meal!

Vail, Colorado
“A perfect first stop”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 2, 2013

After driving into Frisco for our first time, we were aching for a good meal. I found Silverheels on Yelp! and suggested we try it out for lunch. The restaurant was closed so we sat at the bar. The bartender was very kind and ended up serving us efficiently. We tried out an appetizer, the award winning chili and burgers. All were unique and fresh tasting. I must say that the green chili was my favorite. The burgers were as good as any pub burger and the appetizer (salmon dip?) was another score. I would definitely recommend stopping at Silverheels, I wish we had enough time to go back for dinner.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Bloomingdale, Illinois
“Great eats!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 27, 2013

Had dinner here night before our Breckenridge ski adventure. My husband had a wonderful lamb shank special that he still raves about. My son and I both had salmon.

Service was spot on. Would recommend.

Visited December 2012
Powderly, Kentucky
“Great Food, Excellent service”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 26, 2013 via mobile

We have eaten here multiple times in the past, usually once annually while skiing nearby, and have never been disappointed!
I recommend the Chicken Anasazi, or the Pork Chops with Raspberry sauce--both are fabulous. Service was timely and very courteous.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Frisco, Colorado
“Great food and service, happy hour, big dining rooms, outdoor seating .”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 23, 2013

They have great seafood and other standard fare. I like the fish fries. Ample servings.

Big sqare bar with towering massive wood beams and lively atmosphere.
Everybody gathers here in summer outside by the sidewalk where you can people watch or sit at the firepit or in at the friendly square bar. Geat happy hour. Attentive staff.
Bar has a nice buzz and a few TV's

All the food is excellent with very fair prices.
Cozy dining rooms for family or fine dining.

Can get a little noisy but fun in the bar when they have small bands, usually jazz.

Visited January 2013