“Very affordable and nice place to stay in Frisco!!” 4 of 5 stars

Summit Inn
1205 N Summit Blvd, PO Box 540, Frisco, CO 80443   |
Ranked #2 of 23 Hotels in Frisco
Streetman, Texas
“Very affordable and nice place to stay in Frisco!!”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed September 22, 2013

We took a family trip to Colorado with 4 people and ended up staying at this small Inn in Frisco, Colorado. The prices were very reasonable and the rooms were clean and comfortable. The inn had a very Cabin like feel to it in the lobby area and was heavily decorated with items you would expect to see in a personal cabin or Colorado home. The beds were very comfortable. The only complaint we had in our stay was that the sink area was a bit small for extended stays. There is not much room to put anything by the sink and put any hygiene items there. But other than that everything was great. Very good price for a clean and comfortable stay in Summit County. I would definitely stay there again.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family

Business
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (10)
Springfield, Missouri
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 17, 2013

We booked this place because it was ranked #2 in Frisco, CO so I guess we were expecting something a little nicer. However, the staff was friendly and even though the furnishings were a bit worn, it was clean and neat. Bed was so-so - certainly not new. Would stay here again for one night - if we were staying longer, might look for some place else.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Glenwood Springs, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

We really enjoyed our stay at the Summit Inn. Its located on the Dillon Dam Road and we were able to drive a short couple of miles to dinner in Dillon and outlet malls in Silverthorne. We rested very well. Our room was clean, quiet, and comfortable. Very impressed with this place for the price we paid. I wasn't sure what to expect based on other rooms we have stayed at for the same rate. We will be staying here again most definitely!!!!

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Bellevue, Nebraska
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 26, 2013

Not a particularly attactive facility nor is it new. However, it is very well maintained, solid, quiet, and very clean. TV and Wi-Fi are very good. Furnishings in room are good. Bed and bedding are a bit old but not a real problem. Breakfast has very few options unless you like pastries. Located at northeast side of town near I-70 but not too close that there is noise. OUTSTANDING value.

• Stayed August 2013, traveled as a couple
Shawnee, Kansas
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 13, 2013

We stayed one night after a camping for a week. We usually stay at the hotel across the way, but they wanted $100 more for their room and because we were only staying one night, we decided to pick this place. We stayed here before in 1999, so felt comfortable staying again.
Check in was very easy. Got our key (which is a real key, not a plastic card) and went up to our room. I don't think they have elevators, but it's only two stories and we are young:)
I had my husband and my two kids (ages 5 & 8) with me. Our room was all the way at the end of the hall. Walking into the room, the first thing I noticed was the smell. It smelled SO bad! I opened up the windows & turned on the a/c. I'm pretty sure the smell was from the a/c. Once it got going and the room was able to air out, we never noticed the smell again. Even after being gone for a few hours, it didn't stink when we came back. Phew!
The bathroom was clean. The towels were old, so I used the ones we brought.. Whoever installed the shower basin didn't put any chalking down or something because that thing creaked like you would not believe. I felt bad for anyone in the room below!
The carpet was clean & it didn't creep me out to walk on it. The beds were pretty clean.
The WIFI didn't reach our room, so I had to sit out in the lobby area. It's cozy.
The entire hotel is very quiet. I know there were other people in the rooms next to us, but I never heard them!! Not once! How many times have I been at a big chain hotel & I heard ever word uttered from people next to us or in the hall. Not at this place. That was my favorite part about this place :)
Really, for the price, this place is great! I don't know anywhere in Summit County where you can get a room for well under $100 that is as decent as this. They may not have all the luxuries, but it is clean & quiet!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Louisville, Kentucky
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 11, 2013

I picked this hotel to be closer to the airport for a morning flight on my way back from Aspen. The hotel is clean, competitively priced and a comfortable place to stay. There is a restaurant/bar near the building, but a better and larger selection in downtown Frisco. The owner is helpful with suggestions, and his continental breakfast got us off to a good start. The hotel is easy to find... the sign is visible fro I-70 and it's just around a corner from the exit.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 4, 2013

We recently stayed here when our favorite Frisco hotel was already booked. While this hotel may not be very modern, it's clean, quiet, and in a good location. My only real complaint is the continental breakfast, which is extremely limited - orange juice, coffee, tea, one kind of cereal, and a few pastries. Some fruit options would be great!

• Stayed July 2013, traveled as a couple

Been to Summit Inn? Share your experiences!