“prelibatezza italiana!!!!” 5 of 5 stars

Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: Italian, Bar, International, Pizza & Pasta
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Late Night, Reservations
Description: Italian restaurant in the heart of Frisco. Good hearty italian food with an great winelist. More upscale than a lot of the other restaurants in the little city. All a good visit. We had dinner for two on a Saturday night - pizza and pasta pared with a good wine.
Mexico City, Mexico
“prelibatezza italiana!!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

Recently I had the opportunity to try this new italian restaurant in Frisco.
The place its very comfortable, no too much pretentious but with an elegance touch.
The marinated Chicken breasts are delicious, very tasty!
I really recomend this place to enjoy a good meal.

• Visited July 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“One of The best in summit county”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 11, 2013

I love this place one of the best happy hours in the county I love their pasta and pizza me and my husband love it the truffle fries and the mussels are amazing and the price is average to all the restaurants In the county definelly a good place good service good wine nice and clean place my favorite pork Fresno chili fettuccine

• Visited June 2013
Hyannis, Nebraska
“Good Food, Expensive, still hungry.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 4, 2013 via mobile

Nice place. Good food. But Wow! Expensive and we left still hungry. It was very busy and service was very slow. I will not return. But if you go, you must order the Truffle fries. They were awesome. Fact order that and a beer and call it good.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
High Ridge, Missouri
“Happy hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 23, 2013

Best happy hour in Frisco. The food is great and atmosphere is great. Great bartender. We will be back.

• Visited June 2013
Denver, Colorado
“If you dine there, you might go home hungry. No happy hour on patio”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2013

We stopped there for a late lunch with friends and kids. As the weather was finally nice, we wanted to sit outside. It was 4:30 and they offered happy hour - well only inside, so not for us, never mind. Inside of the restaurant is nice and smells really clean.
Our server was very friendly and attentive, perfect. But what really got me was a portion size. I ordered soup, which was a green pea and was good and then pasta Carbonara for $16. But what I got wasn`t even a kid portion. Don`t take me wrong, I am not a crazy eater who needs all you can eat, but normal portion. But for that I would probably need 6 portions of the pasta to get normal size portion. The chef should also probably do some research how to do a carbonara, becase this it not a carbonara - I have been to Italy several times, so I know what I am talking about. Now I am sorry I did not take s picture. The half portion was a green pea and then probably 10 cut noodles, no eggs..The pizza looked good and my friend was happy.

The best thing was their bread. We got a lot, so we were happy and at least had some bread with butter. I will try other places, I am sorry.
Thank you for a nice service.

• Visited May 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Been to Bagalis? Share your experiences!

If you own or manage Bagalis, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.