“Try the "concoction" on the counter!” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #14 of 53 Restaurants in Frisco
Certificate of Excellence 2014
Cuisines: American
Dining options: Reservations
Description: This is a new restaurant in Frisco (opened Nov 2010.) I had an excellent meal there and would like to give it a review.
azle tx
“Try the "concoction" on the counter!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 19, 2013

Great restaurant for hanging at the bar. My husband and I split the tuna appetizer (yum), the grilled goat cheese (yum) and the buffalo steak (yum) with their special potatoes- but the most interesting thing we had was the special "concoction" on the bar counter. There was a glass container with lots of silver tequila, a whole sliced pineapple, and some fresh tarragon sprigs floating in it. After a 5 day fermenting time they bottle and freeze it and sell it for shots..(the barkeep told me that mostly the employees drink it!) It was great shot to end a great meal. I can't wait to brew my own at home.

Visited July 2013

Phoenix, Arizona
“Happy hour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 12, 2013

We have been coming here for Happy Hour for many years. The name has changed, but the food is still delicious. Nice stop after a day of hiking.

Visited July 2013
Goreme, Turkey
“If you wanna Splurge”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 28, 2013

Looking for a fancy night or a place to impress a date? This is it! Had my birthday dinner here and though we splurge the quality of food was amazing! Everything rich in flavor!

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Cleveland, Ohio
“Great Service”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 27, 2013

We went to the 5th Avenue Grille for dinner on a Tuesday night. The patio and bar areas were crowded and we sat in the dining room. I was worried we'd be "forgotten" as the lone table in the dining area, but the service was fantastic. The server was helpful, patient with my two toddlers, and very informative while being friendly. She made a beer recommendation that was great, checked in with us on our meals frequently (kids food came out first, then we had the beet salad, and butternut squash ravioli. I usually feel rushed during dinner with the kids, but the pace was perfect. The food was pretty good - it isn't the best meal I've had, but it was good and you can't go wrong with great service!

• Visited June 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Denver, Colorado
“Wow. This place is great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 18, 2013

We were impressed with lots of details. Great wine list with reasonable prices. We had cesar, butternut, two specials one pasta one beef. Everything was so decadent and tasty that all three of us were eating from each others plates. Highly recommend this for dinner. We loved it!

Visited June 2013