“Just another meal” 3 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
“Just another meal”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 28, 2013

I guess we were expecting something more, but the inside dining area was noisy and the food average.

Visited July 2013

71% Recommend
Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Great patio dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

We enjoyed eating on the patio at The Boat Yard. They have an extensive menu with some interesting choices. We split a Greek appetizer plate and Thai Chicken Lettuce Wraps and both were very flavorful and filling. Good service too.

• Visited July 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Chicago, Illinois
“AMAZING BURGER.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 10, 2013

Great staff, Great food, very professional staff in such a great little spot right on main street. If your looking to eat on main street frisco this is the spot

Visited March 2013
Frisco, Colorado
“Love this Place”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

I LOVE this place. From chicken tenders to chicken piccata, I have not been disappointed. It is a bit pricey, but everything is so fresh that I won't complain about price. We always sit in the bar and eat, I love the atmosphere. It is always busy, but I look at that as a good thing, cuase it is that good. I live a block away, so as a local I highly recommend to out of towners.

• Visited September 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Ontario
“Always great!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2013

Warning: the place is hectic, busy and noisy - reservations are advised. BUT, the food is excellent, the service prompt and friendly, and there is a great variety of offerings. This is where I go when I can't make up my mind, or when I want to be sure I don't make a mistake.

Visited January 2013