Found this place on Kayak and reviews looked great. As we had been staying in nice condos, I was expecting a bit of a letdown, but it was not the case. Hosts are very friendly and helpful. We took a very nice afternoon hike at their suggestion as well as a much more beautiful ride back to Denver. Room and bed were very pleasant ,comfortable, and immaculate. The afternoon wine/cheese get together was a great touch and the breakfast was over the top as it felt more like a cafe/bistro. We felt this place was an exceptional value. Our only complaint is plumbing sounds from room above us seemed overly intrusive. Oh well. Don't let that stop you!
- Also Known As:
- Galena Street Mountain Hotel
- Galena Street Mountain Hotel Frisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Frisco Inn on Galena is Frisco’s exclusive boutique hotel with all of the amenities to make your stay more comfortable, enjoyable and relaxing. The Inn offers 15 beautifully furnished guest rooms equipped with 32" TV, HDTV and complimentary Wi-Fi.You will feel at ease in the simple yet sophisticated decor and furnishings of the Frisco Inn on Galena. Gather with other guests in the cozy living room with a fire burning, or enjoy the magnificent view from our sun deck. Walk to the many fine restaurants and shops on Frisco's Main Street right out our backdoor! Centrally located to 5 major ski resorts and just over an hour from Denver International Airport, we have everything to offer for your Rocky Mountain getaway. Let us show you our exceptional hospitality and service; our Inn is the perfect setting to relax, reconnect, recreate, and rejuvenate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Priceline and Tingo so you can book your Frisco Inn on Galena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.