Great little B&B just a block from Main Street. Employees very helpful and attentive, with great service and helpful recommendations. We rented the family suite for 3 adult siblings, and it worked just fine. Wonderful breakfast (hearty if you want) and delightful wine and hors d'oeuvres later in the day. Nice common spaces inside and outside. Lots of DVDs and books to choose from if you want to use during your stay. Bring paperbacks to swap!
- Also Known As:
- Galena Street Mountain Hotel
- Galena Street Mountain Hotel Frisco
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Frisco Inn on Galena is Frisco’s exclusive boutique hotel with all of the amenities to make your stay more comfortable, enjoyable and relaxing. The Inn offers 15 beautifully furnished guest rooms equipped with 32" TV, HDTV and complimentary Wi-Fi.You will feel at ease in the simple yet sophisticated decor and furnishings of the Frisco Inn on Galena. Gather with other guests in the cozy living room with a fire burning, or enjoy the magnificent view from our sun deck. Walk to the many fine restaurants and shops on Frisco's Main Street right out our backdoor! Centrally located to 5 major ski resorts and just over an hour from Denver International Airport, we have everything to offer for your Rocky Mountain getaway. Let us show you our exceptional hospitality and service; our Inn is the perfect setting to relax, reconnect, recreate, and rejuvenate. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Travelocity, Tingo, Priceline, Expedia and Venere so you can book your Frisco Inn on Galena reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.