“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!” 5 of 5 stars

Good for: Families with children, Large groups, Special occasions
Dining options: Dinner, Reservations
“ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 5, 2013 via mobile

My family and I have gone on the winter sleigh ride multiple times! This summer chuck wagon dinner ride exceeding all of my expectations. the food was absolutely amazing and the entertainers were awesome! The Jackman brothers put on an amazing show. I couldn't quit laughing. I highly recommend this for everyone :) while you wait for your food there are games such as cornhole, ladders, horseshoes, and roping hay bales. Such a great experience!

• Visited August 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Food

“Awesome Show, Great Food, Great Service, Fun!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013 via mobile

This is our 4th consecutive summer visit to Two Below. Each time is great!!! You start with a wagon ride down to the "area." There's bean bag tosses, ladder ball, and shoes. Plus....roping lessons for kiddos using straw bales and plastic bull heads. These are taught by "Dirty Dog" and the "Sheriff," the stars of the Show. The BBQ is great. Brisket, chicken, corn, beans and bread. The Show is great! Dirty Dog and the Sheriff put on a quality Western-themed comedy show. The humor appeals to kids and adults alike. Our kids are 5 and 8, and they LOVE it. Their comedy is slapstick. They deliver it with pure passion. After the show, they'll pose for pix; they love making it great for kids. While all of this is going on, John the owner is constantly circulating to make everyone is having fun. Love seeing an owner so commited to his business. He remembers us every summer. This is a MUST DO for us every time we visit Summit County.

• Visited July 2013
Manhattan, Kansas
“Yee Haw! Two Below is a Knee-Slapping Good Time!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

This place is great for kids and adults alike. It is nestled atop the highest hill in Frisco and you have a great view of the mountains and lake below. There are fun games to play before dinner (learn to laso, corn-hole toss, horseshoes, checkers, ladder ball, etc.) and after dinner is a very festive performance. Our group consisted of myself (23) my parents, and my grandma. Each of us enjoyed the evening, even without any kids in our group, but that being said I could tell all the kids were having a great time as well!
Not to mention the food was amazing! Probably som of the best BBQ brisket I have ever had.
I would really recommend this, from the beginning mule ride, to the final performace, you will definitely enjoy Two Below!

• Visited July 2013
Lake Worth, Florida
“Great memories”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2013 via mobile

This is a really great overall experience. The mountains are a beautiful backdrop and they were lit up by the moon - so beautiful. The drivers/servers were so attentive and personable. The food was simple but very well done. Lived the entertainment..

Lafayette, LA
“Fun Valentine's night”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2013

My partner and I, along with 5 other coupes, took the sleigh ride to Two Below Zero for dinner & entertainment on Valentine's day. Their staff provided an entire sleigh for our party on the ride there and had a separate table ready for us on arrival. The wine servings were gracious, the food was better than average, and the entertainerment was fun (even though the singer didn't adjust for the special day). Overall, a very good experience.

• Visited February 2013