“Hmmm not that good” 2 of 5 stars

Description: Best BBQ in town
Description: Best BBQ in town
“Hmmm not that good”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 27, 2012 via mobile

I ate here last year and thought it was ok, average for BBQ. I came back a second time found hair in my food, and when I called to report the staff were rude and disrespectful. I emailed manager about my problem at first he was sorry but then became condescending and rude. I tried it once more because my co workers were eating it for lunch- horrible service, food was not tasty, prices were ridiculous for what you get. Needless to say for all of the competition for BBQ in area this will be my last choice. !! Not good

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food

Kogarah, Australia
“Dinner for Five”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed January 30, 2012

The restaurant is located in Fountain, Colorado. It is a small building that serves the purpose of pick up and delivery. I wouldn't think that it would be a good place to bring the family to eat on location.

The meals were average at best. The sides were canned and not seasoned, except for their special sauces that are available. The meat was well cooked; however, it tended to be dry and bland. The collard greens were obviously from frozen stock and not hand made - small bits of bland greens wasn't what I was expecting from a smoke house.

Overall, it you are hungry, the meals were on average for a barbeque "smokehouse". The fact that they charge $4-6.00 for delivery is a little over-the-top in relationship to the dry, bland meats and the underseasoned sides. I didn't take the opportunity to try their desserts; however, I would image more of the same.

Its worth trying; however, it will not become our "go-to" place for smokehouse barbeque or quick family dinners for a family of five. http://coloradosmokehouse.net/Menu.aspx

• Visited January 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fort Irwin, California
“AWESOME BBQ”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 21, 2011

We were pleasantly surprised when we discovered this little joint one day. A few weeks later we found ourselves craving more bbq and tried another restaurant. It does not compare to Colorado smokehouse! AWESOME bbq, great sides. All homemade (except the potato salad) I love the coleslaw and macaroni. The blackberry cobbler was great. Definitiely go here if you want good bbq, you won't be dissapointed! This is our go-to place. Other bbq joints around co. springs offer no flavor and their meats taste boiled. ick! They offer drive thru & if you choose to eat inside, it's a small place, sits maybe 6-8 people at most and they have outdoor tables, too. yum!

• Visited September 2011