“Best place to stay with a great price” 4 of 5 stars
Review of Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Fort Collins East / I-25

You added Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Fort Collins East / I-25 to your Saves list
Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Fort Collins East / I-25
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   4333 E. Mulberry St, Fort Collins, CO 80524 (Formerly Guesthouse Inn & Suites)   |
Ranked #22 of 30 Hotels in Fort Collins
“Best place to stay with a great price”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago NEW via mobile

The young lady at the service desk was very helpful. I requested a room close by as not to have to walk far. I have cancer and am on oxygen. She found us a handicap room right next to the side door. Although I don't have a handicap sign so we parked a few spaces away. My only complaint would be the restroom floor was so cold if you walk barefooted or showering. The bed was very comfortable.

• Stayed December 2014

Solo
Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (6)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

We had a great visit. Had a son with some special needs so we asked for a roll in bed. When we finally arrived in Ft. Collins to check in, we found out that they didn't offer roll in beds but they offered us a free upgrade to a room with a pullout couch. It was wonderful all the way around!

• Stayed November 2014, traveled with family
Tina C, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Fort Collins East / I-25, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Dear Lisa,
“Thank you so much for your positive feedback! We are always looking for ways to improve, but it is nice to see that our guests have had such an enjoyable stay. I am delighted to hear that our staff was able to make your visit as pleasurable as it was and we hope you think of us for your travel needs in the future.

Saint Louis, Missouri
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 13, 2014

Just stayed overnight as passing through. Very close to the historic area which lots of nice restaurants and shops. Great price, clean rooms and comfortable beds. Room was huge, I even had a couch. Good size tv.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with friends
Sandra,
Thank you for the positive feedback! We are pleased to hear that not only the room met your needs but the location of our hotel was a benefit to you as well. We greatly appreciate the positive comments and look forward to having you stay with us in the future.
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2014

We have stayed at this Inn for several years, two and some times three times a year. We were surprised that this privately owned establishment had been sold, however we were again very pleased with our stay. Very happy that prices remained reasonable and compared to a lot of other chain motels this one offers a lot more. The front desk staff have always been very courteous and prompt. Even though this establishment is showing its age the rooms are clean and comfortable. The rooms are larger than average with a sofa, coffee table, fridge, micro, coffee maker, desk with chair. They provide shampoo, facial tissue and a hair dryer. A continental breakfast is included. It would be nice if the restaurant would open again as you do have to drive to restaurants for hot meals. There is a McDonalds right across the street if fast food is your preference. We will be back.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Repeat Customers,
We are overjoyed to hear that we have a loyal customer with positive comments like yours. We did recently change owners and it has been a process of improving the hotel as well as guest experiences. Knowing that a long time regular is pleased with our progress helps us tremendously. Thank you for your continued visits and we look forward to being a part of your future travel plans.
Yuma, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2014

The check in staff were extremely friendly, courteous and helpful. I was informed upon check in that I'd been given a free upgrade to a hot tub room...yay! This is a bit of an older motel, and the hot tub did show a bit of wear, but it served the purpose. The water was nice and hot and the jets were nice and strong. The room seemed to be clean, and was nice and roomy. I liked the fact that there was a sofa and small coffee table in the room providing an extra place to sit other than the bed. There was a bit of an old stale smoke smell, but as I said this is an older motel from back when they did not specify smoking and nonsmoking rooms. It was not overwhelming to me though. The bed was comfortable and seemed to have some sort of pillow top or memory foam on the top of the mattress which made for a comfortable sleep. There were plenty of pillows which was nice as well. The room was equipped with a refrigerator, microwave, coffee maker and hair dryer, all of which worked as they should have. All in all, I was impressed by quality I got for only $65 and I will stay here again the next time I'm in the area.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled as a couple
Dear Guest,
We are overjoyed to hear that you were so pleased with your stay. We value comments from our guests, and your remarks will help us in moving forward as a more up to date hotel. While we continue to make changes to the appearance of the hotel, it is always helpful to get comments that give us insight to guest experiences with the staff and the rooms. We have made note of the wear and tear issues and greatly appreciate you taking the time out of your day to help us better ourselves. We hope you think of us for your upcoming travel needs.
Chandler
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2014

Check-in was quick, the room was clean and ready, pillows were good, bed a little hard for my preference. The breakfast was adequate, but it would be nice if breakfast hours were extended to a little later on Sunday morning. Room cleaning service did not show up until about 4 in the afternoon and we needed the room at that time so we just did a towel swap. No restocking of other supplies. The price was decent. Location is convenient.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Tina C, General Manager at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Fort Collins East / I-25, responded to this review, October 29, 2014
Dear Ann D,

“First, I want to thank you for your feedback. While I wish you had a better experience, it is feedback like this that we learn from and use to improve. We work hard to deliver an exceptional guest experience and it’s apparent in this case we fell short.
Tina C.
Winter Park, Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 21, 2014

Check-in was nice and the front desk was courteous and helpful. Rooms are clean, nothing special but we just needed a place to lay our heads. We could hear a little hallway noise as people passed by talking but not too bad.

• Stayed October 2014, traveled with family
Dear Winterpark411,
“Thank you so much for taking the time to write such good things about our hotel and service here at Americas Best Value Inn & Suites. We are truly happy to hear that you enjoyed our hotel and had a comfortable stay with us. We hope to see you again on your next trip to Fort Collins.
Tina C.

Been to Americas Best Value Inn & Suites - Fort Collins East / I-25? Share your experiences!