“Best in town” 5 of 5 stars

Ranked #9 of 30 Hotels in Fort Collins
Colorado Springs, United States
“Best in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 6 days ago NEW

Over the past seventeen years this is the only place i will stay in Ft. Collins, CO. I have always had outstanding service. My room is very clean. On most stays i use the pool. This time I did not but the pool area was very clean. It is the best value in town. The location for me is perfect.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
Lone Tree, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Great hotel - comfortable beds and clean duvet covers. Having a refrigerator in the room was very useful. Breakfast was early enough that we got to enjoy it before we had to be at the early swim meet session! Online checkin was very good.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Henry P, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Collins, responded to this review, 1 week ago
julib23,

Thank you so much for such a great comment regarding your stay with us. I am glad that you enjoyed our beds as well as the cleanliness of your room, as well as being able to use some of our many amenities we have to offer. I look forward to your return to our property. Please share with your friends and family your experience and send them our way, we would love for everyone to have a great experience like yourself.

Cheyenne, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Great staff & no problems w/ the hotel. But when I checked my credit card on-line, they charged me an additional $218.48. It took 3 phone calls that took at least an hour of my time to resolve. They didn't credit my card, but agreed to send me a check in the mail 7-10 business days later. To this date, there was no real apology or explanation for why it happened. Luckily, I monitor my credit card transactions almost daily.

Kirk R.

Thank you for your comment, I would like to start off apologizing for the bad experience you had with your billing I can assure you that this will not happen again. As we want all our guest to have the best guest experience while staying with us here at Hampton Inn Fort Collins. If you would like to call me directly I would be happy to explain to you your charges while you were staying with us. I have retrained my staff to ensure everyone knows and is able to explain our hotel charges for all our guest. I would like for you to come back to our Hampton Inn and give us another chance to show you a true Hampton guest experience.

Dove Creek, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Was a little disappointed in the front desk staff; overly happy with the breakfasts served and the personnel in the breakfast area was very friendly and helpful. The rooms were really nice other than the cleaning staff didn't quite get everything cleaned in one of the bathrooms. Beds really comfortable.

Cecil R S

Thank you so much for your review regarding your stay with in Fort Collins, we are sorry that we fell short of your expectations with our Front Desk staff as well as the cleaning issue that you had.

I have addressed this issue with my staff members to make sure this does not happen again to you or anyone else. I definetly hope you would give us another chance to come back and re-review our hotel and I know you will enjoy our new guest experience.

Fort Collins, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed 5 weeks ago

They had a random charge to my account for over $90, they could not explain or help me to why they charged me that. They also over charged me the the rate that they said it would be over the phone. They dont honor their rates.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Nikki D
We appreciate each of our guests and do value their feedback.We apologize that your stay wasn't all you had expected. Here at the Hampton Inn we strive is to provide our guest with a nice, comfortable place to rest there head. I can assure you that these issues have been addressed with our staff and would hope you will come back and give us another chance so that we can show you our Hamptonality. You are more then welcome to contact me directly as I would love the oppourtunity to make it right with you.

Colorado, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 20, 2014

Great hotel - conveniently located in Fort Collin withing easy reach of shops and facilities. Good price and great quality with indoor pool and spa. Would recommend do singles. couples and families. Complimentary breakfast is very nice.

• Stayed November 2014, traveled as a couple

Mark S.,

I am happy that you chose the Hampton Inn Fort Collins! I'm that you felt safe, enjoyed the location, and all our hotel has to offer!! We hope that whenever your travels brings you back to the Fort Collins area that you choose to stay with us again. Thank You so very much!

Bethesda, MD
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2014

The hotel was very nice except for the breakfast bar, not sure they had anyone to attend to it and make sure it was up to the hotels normal standards, other then that it was a very pleasant two day stay. The hotel is about 10 mins from CSU

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Collins? Share your experiences!