“Our stay was made even better with Hampton Inn” 5 of 5 stars

Special Offer
Book Early-Save up to 15%
Ranked #9 of 30 Hotels in Fort Collins
vona, United States
“Our stay was made even better with Hampton Inn”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 18, 2014

We had nothing but good experiences at the Hampton Inn in Ft. Collins. We our whole basketball team, cheerleaders, coaches and lots of fans at the Hampton Inn and not one single complaint. Every need was met as quickly as asked. Thank you Hampton Inn.

• Stayed March 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jason M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Collins, responded to this review, March 26, 2014
Deborah,

Thank you so much for the lovely compliment as it was a joy to have your school team, and parents stay with us. We hope you stay with us again if you all find yourself coming to Fort Collins in the future. Thank you again and I hope you have a wonderful day!

Best Regards,

Jason Martinez

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (5)
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 25, 2014

Clean hotel with a good breakfast. Close to shopping and easy access off of Harmony Road. Nice and quiet and the breakfast staff in the morning was GREAT accommodating our gluten free son. Thank you for providing an option for him!

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Jason M, General Manager at Hampton Inn Ft. Collins, responded to this review, February 26, 2014
Thank you for your feedback regarding your very recent stay with us. I'm glad our hotel and staff were making everything accommodating to you and your family. Thank you again and we hope you choose to stay at our property on you future visits to the area.

Cantonment, Florida
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 24, 2014

I travel often so it is always nice to write nice things about good hotels. I am staying here for awhile so I have a good feel for staff and service. Starting with the rooms, they are clean and comfortable thanks to Bonnie and her staff. On the 2nd and 3rd floor you have a great view facing the mountains.The breakfast is always just the way I like it in the morning. The morning front desk staff is excellent and handle any questions I may have. The manager, Jason Martinez, is always around to help out in any way needed. The location is perfect. Across from the major shopping area in Fort Collins. I would highly suggest trying the Hampton Inn here.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business
Russell,

Thank you very much for your positive feedback about our property as we are always here to assist every guest with any question or concern they may have. I am glad you are enjoying your stay with us and we look forward to many more weeks of your great company. Thank you again and have a great day!

Jason Martinez
Denver, Colorado
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 23, 2014

There we were, on a Friday night, with reservations in hand, ready to approach the front desk. It was quite intimidating as we saw a crowd of school kids and a yellow school bus sitting outside the hotel. What were we getting into? The staff at the Hampton Inn handled everything so well. I thought we would have a horrible time with all the kids and the noise, but it wasn't bad. The kids were actually well behaved albeit loud just by the sheer number.

The hotel was luxurious! Granite countertops, microwave and refrigerator. Up to date linen system where they actually change out EVERYTHING. Large enough vanity to fit all my stuff. Very quiet on our end of the hotel. Pool and hot tub looked approachable even though I didn't have time to use it. Breakfast could have been a madhouse because the yellow school bus kids were also on a schedule to leave around the same time as us, but the heroic efforts of the food service person made it smooth sailing.

My only cons were: Walls were a little thin. Wish I couldn't hear anything from others who had to wake up. Also, you had to pull out the refrigerator out of it's pretty wood enclosure in order to turn up the coldness. Not possible for anyone w/o good upper body strength. I've never seen the frig controls on the OUTSIDE back of the frig before.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with friends
Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. I'm glad that the groups of kids didn't disturb your stay and you were able to enjoy yourself. I thank you for your positive review and hope you choose our property again on your future visits to the Fort Collins area.

4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

We always stay at this Hampton when in the greater Denver area. It is extremely clean, the staff is very friendly, the complimentary breakfast is satisfying, and it is a great value. We will definitely be back on our next trip down this summer.

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your positive feedback regarding your recent stay with us as it is always great to hear nice things about our proerty. Please feel free to let us know if you have any more questions or concerns and we look forward to seeing you on your future visits to the area.

Fort Collins
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 21, 2014

Amenities were great, breakfast and any little extras that you might have forgotten were provided immediately. Although the pool only got to 5 feet at the deepest, we still had fun in it. Our beds were supposed to be queens and were some of the most uncomfortable beds that we have been on. The price was a little high for how far away from everything it was, had to drive 15 min to get to old town.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled with family

Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com

Thank you for your feedback reharding your recent stay with us. I apologize the beds were not comforatble as they are just 1 year old but I will definitely bring this to the attention of our corporate office. I am glad you enjoyed your stay with us and hope you choose to stay with us in the future.

Cheyenne, United States
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 19, 2014

The phones did not work, so I had to travel 50 miles each direction to get hold of the reservations desk, because I do not own a computer. I even called World Wide Reservations, and their 800 number was not working either. Every time I called I the phones didn't work. Everything else, was fine, service, cleanliness, food, etc. I will stay here again.

• Stayed February 2014, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Hampton

Thank you for your feedback about your recent stay with us. I apologize that the phones were not working at our hotel or at central reservations but I'm glad you got to enjoy your stay with us. Thank you again and hope you choose to stay with us on your next visit to the Fort Collins area.

Thank you!

Been to Hampton Inn Ft. Collins? Share your experiences!