“Great room, reasonable rate” 4 of 5 stars

Special Offer
$25 Daily Credit
Ranked #8 of 30 Hotels in Fort Collins
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“Great room, reasonable rate”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 days ago NEW

The room was great, and the rate (online) was very reasonable. Breakfast is not included in the room rate, and was a typical hotel breakfast buffet. The food was good but the make-to-order chef doesn't quite know how to do eggs over-medium.

The staff was friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. I'd definitely stay there again.

I asked about free internet, and the guy said they usually charge for it, but he would give it to me for free. I still had trouble connecting to the wifi with my phone, but it was only for one night so it wasn't a big deal.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
New Orleans, Louisiana
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

Recently I had to take O'Neil my little French Bulldogs for surgery at the CSU campus and ended up needing to stay a few days

I was referred to the Marriott FOCO by the staff at the CSU Vet Hospital

Everything they said was true and more than expected !

I arrived for check in late afternoon and was tired and worries about my little Frenchie
Immediately I was welcomed and from that moment on I was treated as if I was the only person they had to worry about !

They put me in the perfect room. It was very nice and clean and had a sliding glass door that led out to an open grass area for the dogs

I was unsure if I would need to stay one or two nights. And I was assured right away that they would make sure to accommodate me and do whatever they could to help me and make my stay a good one

Well they made it AWESOME !

I can't begin to express the exceptional level of customer service that I received during that stay !

And PET FRIENDLY !! Made it so much easier for me since I had traveled there with my other Frenchie as well

The staff was so AMAZING, they made sure I as taken care of ! They checked in on me and again made sure I had anything and everything I needed

In the day of my check out I was fortunate to meet the GM, Reggie and praised him for having such an amazing staff !

Special thanks to: Kat, Kristen, Sophie and Kelton !!

I can't thank them enough for their care, concern and hospitality !

I WILL stay there again soon, as I have to bring the little pup back for another surgery

I HIGHLY recommend this property. Not just for the amazing service, but also for the cleanliness and for the amenities they have to offer right there on the property !

Stayed November 2014, traveled solo
David L, Manager at Fort Collins Marriott, responded to this review, 5 days ago
We thank you for such great comments and accolades regarding your stay with us at the Fort Collins Marriott. We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay and that our staff took such great care of you and your dog. We are looking forward to seeing you in the near future. Thank you again and travel safe!
Albuquerque, New Mexico
4 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago via mobile

Stayed here instead of Cheyenne for business (50 min drive to Cheyenne). Older Marriott...staff is very friendly, rooms are fine with a smaller bathroom. Good workout facility, old school Marriott pool with 1/2 inside and 1/2 out. Good location, clean...you can hear the folks walking above the room of yours, fridge not standard. Overall a fine choice. Two mile drive to local restaurants in old town.

Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
David L, Manager at Fort Collins Marriott, responded to this review, 1 week ago
Thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your stay with us at the Fort Collins Marriott. We're glad to hear that you enjoyed your accommodations. One of the things that so many of our guests notice, like you, is our location. We're in a great, centralized location that gives our guests access to all the great restaurants and shopping that Fort Collins has to offer. Thank you again for staying and travel safe!
Goodyear, Arizona
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 1 week ago

We stayed in a larger room with King size bed and separate sitting area which I highly recommend.The room was very nice and spacious with a comfortable bed. They Have a breakfast buffet which we enjoyed all the choices here, They also have free computers to use which came in handy.The atmosphere was decorated for Christmas which we really liked as well.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled as a couple
David L, Manager at Fort Collins Marriott, responded to this review, 1 week ago
We're so happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay with us at the Fort Collins Marriott. We really have gone above and beyond with our decorations this year for the holidays and are excited that you liked it. We hope that when your travels bring you back to the Fort Collins area, you choose to stay with us once again.
Massachusetts
3 of 5 stars Reviewed 2 weeks ago

I’ve stayed at this property twice. It’s nothing special, but adequate nonetheless. The front desk and restaurant staff are pleasant. Breakfast and dinner at the hotel were tasty. The fitness center, indoor pool, and hot tub are all reasonably sized. Room is a little smaller than usual, but functional. Bed was comfortable. One thing that stood out for me was the poor tasting water at the property (I’ve also noticed this at other, though not all, establishments in Ft. Collins). I ended up using bottled water, even to make coffee.

• Stayed December 2014, traveled on business
David L, Manager at Fort Collins Marriott, responded to this review, 2 weeks ago
We appreciate you taking the time to give us your feedback regarding your stay with us at the Fort Collins Marriott. I'm sorry to hear that your experience with us was not the best it could've been. We do hope that when your travels bring you back to the area, you will give us another try. Thank you again and travel safe.
Rishon Lezion, Israel
5 of 5 stars Reviewed 3 weeks ago

Stayed in the hotel for a week as part of a business trip. The place was very nice and clean with attentive staff and good amenities. Would definitely consider it again when in Fort Collins next time.

• Stayed December 2013, traveled solo
David L, Manager at Fort Collins Marriott, responded to this review, 3 weeks ago
Thank you so much for taking the time to give us your feedback from your stay with us at the Fort Collins Marriott. We're happy to hear that you enjoyed your stay. This means a lot, coming from such an experienced traveler and reviewer on Trip Advisor. We do have an extremely attentive staff that is always looking for ways to take the guest experience above and beyond. Thank you again for such great comments and accolades. We hope to see you in the future.
Phoenix
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 9, 2014

I was impressed with this property. I had a very friendly check-in and received an upgraded, oversized corner room for being Mariott Gold along with Club level privileges. The renovated lobby areas are very nice, there is even a cool basket weave tile on the walls and high quality furniture. The bar in the lobby had several beers on draft, a nice touch I thought. I thought the carpets were fine, not sure why everyone has been complaining about that in their reviews. They had the new Thai bath products which are a big step up from the old ones Mariott was using. Breakfast in the new club room was fine, they had an espresso machine which was very good, I appreciated that. However, I always find these Club breakfasts disappointing as the pastries are never any good, tried the muffins and bagels. The fruit was good, though. Overall one of the nicer Mariotts I've stayed at, and I travel all the time for business. Great value at well under $200 including tax.

Room Tip: corner room was spacious