“days inn” 3 of 5 stars

Ranked #16 of 30 Hotels in Fort Collins
Westminster
“days inn”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 19, 2013

expected a little bigger, just a little more "upscale" from Days Inn, however, it was sufficient for our needs...basically sleeping, for our 10 day stay. Room was clean, bed was very comfortable, supplies were available and sufficient, staff was helpful. Breakfast could be better...our only big complaint. however, the price was 2/3 of our stay last year at another hotel...which I will admit was aesthetically nicer and had a very good breakfast....but for the price and our purposes we were very satisfied!!!! be back next year!!!

• Stayed June 2013, traveled with family

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Los Angeles, California
1 of 5 stars Reviewed July 23, 2013

Some of this disaster was Travelocity's doing but Days Inn contributed greatly to ruinIng what seemed like it would be a relaxing and reasonable 2-day stay. I booked the room months in advance because I wanted to get.a decent rate in proximity to Frontier Days. I also wanted to make sure we had an accessible room as my husband is wheelchair bound. I booked through Travelocity. When I got to the motel, the power was out in the area so there were no lights, AC, etc. The young woman at the front desk found my reservation though. She said, "One queen, no smoking?" I said, "and handicap accessible." She said it was and told me they had been assured the power would be back on be 7:30. We went to do near and came back at 8:30. The lights were still out and other patrons were standing outside wondering why the management hadn't offered to discount the rooms by that time. The young woman at the desk assured me there would be power by 9PM so I decided to start unloading the car by flashlight. When I opened the door I realized it was not an accessible room at all and we wouldn't be able to get a power wheelchair into it, let alone into the bathroom. The manager told me it was Travelocity's fault and made no apologies or offers of help. At 9:20 we left started looking for an accessible room at another motel. Now I've got to fight with Travelocity to get my money back.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled with family
Hamburg
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 22, 2013

Our maid was excellent! We always had what we needed. Breakfast variety was good. Bed was not as comfortable as we wold have liked

• Stayed July 2013, traveled on business

Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Atlanta, Georgia
2 of 5 stars Reviewed July 20, 2013

Pros: clean room
Cons: bad bed (if you have back problems they are killers), halls smelled of smoke, old style AC units are noisy, high price for what you get
Other: location is about 5 miles east of the town of Fort Collins but is close to the interstate

BL: I would not stay here again unless they upgraded the beds

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo

Been to Days Inn Fort Collins? Share your experiences!

Additional Information about Days Inn Fort Collins

Address: 3625 East Mulberry/I-25, Fort Collins, CO 80524
Location: United States > Colorado > Fort Collins
Business Center with Internet Access Fitness Center with Gym / Workout Room Free Breakfast Free Parking Pets Allowed ( Dog / Pet Friendly ) Shuttle Bus service Wheelchair access
#3 Best Value Hotel in Fort Collins
Hotel Class:2 star — Days Inn Fort Collins 2*
TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Cheap Tickets, TripOnline SA and Tingo so you can book your Days Inn Fort Collins reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
Days Inn Fort Collins Hotel Fort Collins
Fort Collins Days Inn

If you own or manage Days Inn Fort Collins, register now for free tools to enhance your listing, attract new reviews, and respond to reviewers.