“Stayed an extra night as was good” 4 of 5 stars

Days Inn Fort Collins
2.0 of 5 Hotel   |   3625 East Mulberry/I-25, Fort Collins, CO 80524   |
Ranked #16 of 30 Hotels in Fort Collins
Woking, England
“Stayed an extra night as was good”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 6, 2012

This was easy enough to find, just off I-25. There is access to the rooms from Reception as well as via a couple of doors from the car park. Room was fine and everything was clean. The bed was quite soft but was very comfortable. Bathroom fine – good shower. Free wifi which worked well (with a password). There was a complimentary breakfast which included various cereals, English muffins, bagels, fruit and many different sticky pastries.
I had originally booked for one night with a very good rate on the Day’s Inn website. I wanted to stay a second night but could not find any rooms online for the same rate. Very nice lady on reception gave me the second night at the same rate in the same room. I was happy.
I would definitely stay here again.

• Stayed September 2012, traveled solo
Melissa-DaysInn-FC, General Manager at Days Inn Fort Collins, responded to this review, November 8, 2012
Hello mumontour08,
I am pleased you enjoyed your stay. Thank you for taking the time in leaving your feedback. I hope we can be of service to you in the future. Take care!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (14)
Oregon, USA
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 22, 2012

While the property might be a little older, it's obviously given care and attention. Nothing fancy but comfortable. The room seemed very clean.

We enjoyed our stay and would stay again if in the area.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Melissa-DaysInn-FC, General Manager at Days Inn Fort Collins, responded to this review, November 1, 2012
Hi there Mary_Oregon_10,
I couldn't agree more with the care and attention remark you gave about us. We are an older property, but in great shape. Personaly, I see this hotel as a bit of home away from home. Thank you for your feedback and wish you well.
Adelaide
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 17, 2012

This was our second stay at this Fort Collins hotel and we stayed for two nights.
The room was a good size, met our needs and was quiet. It didn't have a fridge but with adequate ice via the machine in the lobby, that wasn't a problem.
Located just off the highway it's easy to find and downtime is just a few minutes away.
The only down-side (and it wasn't a big deal for us) is that on the first night the wireless Internet was VERY slow but was fine on the second - maybe too many guests were using it on the first night?? Staff were pleasant and helpful.

• Stayed October 2012, traveled as a couple
Melissa-DaysInn-FC, General Manager at Days Inn Fort Collins, responded to this review, October 24, 2012
Hello again ChrisOs,
We're glad you came back to visit. Next time just ask for a fridge (prior to your arrival) and you shall receive. We are working towards every room containing a mini-fridge, hopefully by then end of next summer this can be done. Always, thank you for your remarks and time. Take care!
Oklahoma City, Oklahoma
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2012 via mobile

This Days Inn in Fort Collins is hands down a great deal. While this has not much frills, you have to admit that this is a great value. Everything from the staff to the breakfast are not to be taken for granted in my opinion. The only problem I experienced was the shower. When you had it to a certain point (the best possible pressure) it would vary in temperature; once it would be scalding hot then freezing cold but this wasn't to gripe about. The shower did do the job. I was visiting family in the city and stayed here 2 nights. No doubt in my mind that I will return when I'm in the city again. Thank you all at Days Inn! I do appreciate it!

• Stayed October 2012
Hello thelooker,
We hold your response in high regard and thank you for taking the time to give us your feedback. We wish you well and look forward to having you back.
Colorado
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2012

This Days Inn is an older property - what this means is that the rooms are small, but the structure is concrete, and thus your stay will be QUIET! Located on the NE periphery of Fort Collins, you can get almost anywhere in 15 minutes, and the Interstate is 30 seconds from your door. Amenities are scant, bathrooms are tight, but everything is clean and if you have a problem (my A/C unit was noisy) they'll have someone to your room pronto...well run. Otherwise it's an inexpensive option for travelers.

Room Tip: Upgrade to a room NOT facing Mulberry - quieter.
  • Stayed October 2012, traveled with family
Melissa-DaysInn-FC, General Manager at Days Inn Fort Collins, responded to this review, October 11, 2012
Your response is definitley informative. I agree with it all and am pleased you were comfortable at our facility. I hope we can be of service to you in the future. Take care!

Been to Days Inn Fort Collins? Share your experiences!