“Comfortable hotel with great breakfast” 5 of 5 stars

Book Early-Save up to 25%
Ranked #7 of 31 Hotels in Fort Collins
Certificate of Excellence 2014
LA
“Comfortable hotel with great breakfast”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2011

Have stayed here twice now and both visits have been great. The room was very clean and the bed is adjustable in its firmness. The front desk were really helpful in suggesting places to visit. We included our breakfast in the room rate and loved the freshly cooked to order omelettes - which were really large. They are sometimes a little stuck for space at breakfast but we didn't experience any problems. The old town is not that close but they do run a shuttle service if you don't want to drive. We will come back and stay again.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Angie H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Collins, responded to this review, November 17, 2011
Thank you for taking the time to write about us on Trip Advisor. I'm so pleased to hear your experiences with us have been good. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (23)
  • Polish first
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 26, 2011

I stayed at the Hilton Garden in this past weekend. I was met by a very nice attendant and the cookies at the front desk hit the spot! There were a lot of kids there, must have been some kind of school function. I thought oh boy it's going to be a rough night. But, I was wrong! It was very quiet, no noise from anywhere. The beds are wonderful, loved the dial your own number on the bed. Also I love the bath products they offer!
Will recommend and stay here in the future.

• Stayed October 2011, traveled solo
Casper, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 18, 2011

I loved this hotel. Upon arrival my companion and I were greeted by a very friendly desk attendant. The room was very clean with a large bathroom and had VERY comfortable beds, the bed I slept in was much more comfortable than even my own bed. It was so cozy that I was asleep in minutes and that never happens to me. The morning breakfast was amazing. I asked for a 4 egg omelet and got a very large AND delicious meal. I was very impressed with the Hilton Garden Inn and all in all the price was VERY reasonable for the quality of the staff, rooms and services we received.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled on business
Angie H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Collins, responded to this review, October 20, 2011
Thank you for your Trip Advisor comments! We are so glad you enjoyed your stay. Our Garden Sleep System beds are amazing and the fact that you can set the dial to your liking is even better. I will certainly share your comments regarding breakfast with our morning cooks! They do make some amazing omelets! We hope to see you again soon!
Casper, Wyoming
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 8, 2011

Our stay in this wonderful hotel was top notch all the way! What put it over the top for me, being a woman, were the lovely duvet covers (which are much easier to launder and get clean) and the comfortable 'squishy' pillows! The beds are comfortable, which is saying a lot for me. At home I sleep on a pillow top (almost new) bed with six eXTRA inches of memory foam. I slept like a dream at the Hilton!
The coffee (almost as important as the bed!) was wonderful and every afternoon at 5pm they set out plates of home baked cookies! When we checked in we received SOFT gooey chocolate cookies with pink M&M's. :)

The rooms are also bigger, by far, than the last scrumptious Holiday Inn (brand new) I stayed out.

Excellent grill and bar!

My trip was made super nice by this stay in the Hilton Garden Inn. Don't miss out on this one!

Room Tip: Everything is great here, I don't think I could pick one thing that stood out. I loved the item...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled as a couple
Angie H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Collins, responded to this review, October 12, 2011
Thank you so much for taking the time to write a review on our hotel. I was very pleased to hear your great comments and they are always shared with our staff. Thanks again and we hope to see you again very soon!
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 5, 2011

In town for Homecoming at Colo State and needed a room for one night. We stayed here partly for the location (it's just across the road from some of the area's newest shopping!!) and partly for the great Hilton points :-)

The hotel staff was very accommodating, the rooms were quite comfortable and the lovely patio with fire pit and drinks and food service delivered to us was a special treat!

I would highly recommend the hotel and we'll definitely stay here again!

• Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
We are glad you were able to stay with us during CSU's Homecoming - we wish the outcome of the game had been better but it was a great game. We aprpeciate your comments regarding your stay and I'm glad you were able to enjoy our firepit on the patio. We hope to see you again soon. Go Rams!
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 27, 2011

Room was clean and pool area was well kept. Great experience and would recommend to everyone no matter the occasion

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
Angie H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Collins, responded to this review, September 30, 2011
Thank you so much for the great comments. We hope to see you again soon!
Ringle, WI
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2011

Room wasnt ready on arrival, then they gave us a lesser valued room with excuses. Caught housekeeping folding the towels on the floor by the elevator. Took ask day for housekeeping to clean room, finally just asked for fresh towels ourselves. Breakfast was cooked to order and not very good.

• Stayed August 2011
Angie H, General Manager at Hilton Garden Inn Fort Collins, responded to this review, September 14, 2011
I'm very sorry to hear your experience with us was not as you expected. It is definitely not acceptable for housekeeping to fold towels on the floor and I have not ever seen that happen, however, I will bring it up in our next staff meting. Thank you for taking the time to express your concerns on Trip Advisor.

Been to Hilton Garden Inn Fort Collins? Share your experiences!