“Perfect experience for a special occasion!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Bisetti's Ristorante is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #26 of 482 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Italian, Mediterranean
Good for: Romance
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Reservations, Late Night
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Mountain Avenue
Description: Three generations of flavorful, homemade recipes combined with our warm, Italian hospitality is why Bisetti’s Ristorante remains an award-winning, landmark establishment in downtown Fort Collins for over 33 years. From the 2000 pounds of homemade pasta to the 200 servings of our original Tiramisu served every month, we are always striving to exceed your expectations. We sincerely thank you for your loyal patronage throughout the years and we look forward to seeing you soon! Buon Appetito, Robert & Heather Bisetti
phoenix
“Perfect experience for a special occasion!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 24, 2014

I contacted Bisetti's to arrange a graduation dinner for my daughter. I had not visited the restaurant before --- we were from out of town. They were one of the few I could find that had a private dining room to offer. The staff were extremely accomodating -- they guided me to a local florist for flowers/balloons (that were delivered in advance and waiting for us on the table) and they happily decorated the room with tablecloths and decorations that I dropped off in advance. The staff were attentive without being intrusive. The food was yummy (meals ranged in quality from good to great), and the waiter made a lovely attempt to write a congratulations message with syrup on the dessert dishes. Bisetti's get's an A+ for effort and there were no complaints with the quality of cuisine.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Colorado
“Out of Touch with Diners”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed May 13, 2014

Bisetti's has been around a long time and I truly don't know why. It's ok. A friend and I went during the week and the service was ok, the food was ok and the charge for one glass of wine (house brand) was $9.50 a glass!

Yep, we paid $20 for wine that was not worth it.

The dinner salads had the mass produced translucent one step towards the garbage can type of lettuce. I don't eat that in my own home. Their special dressing tasted like.....nothing.

He set two empty glasses of wine at our table and then scurried around to accommodate other diners and did not come back to our table with our wine for 15 minutes. So, when you are sitting there looking at an empty glass during the week night you start to wonder if they have their act together or not?

Many restaurants have helpers to ensure service and food is on the table timely.

I guess Bissett's just thinks everyone loves them and they don't have to keep up standards. Did I mention the horrible salad?

We paid over $72 for meals that I would normally pay $36 for tops and that is including a glass of house wine.

Now I remember why I only go here when a friend suggests. Not again.

• 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
Laramie, Wyoming
“Decent food, great service.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed May 11, 2014

Had the Sea bass at reasonable prices. Not the best, but good . Their lemoncello is very light and and has a very mild flavor. Sea bass, glass of wine, lemoncello, and creme brulee $44. The staff was very good and I never felt forgoten. Nice looking place.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
“Not "The Hill" but still tasty”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 24, 2014

If you are used to hearty Italian dishes of the likes of The Hill in St. Louis you won't find it here. However the food was very good! The gnocchi with fresh veggies didn't disappoint. The fresh herb butter is delightful on their homemade bread! Our server wasn't fantastic, but overall a nice experience.

Apopka, Florida
“Great food, nice atmosphere”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed March 11, 2014 via mobile

My family and I enjoyed a terrific dinner at this lovely restaurant. I ordered the Basil Chicken which was wonderful. My husband ordered Lasagna...YUM! My son ordered Gnocchis...he thought they might have been a little over cooked but they were still good. My son's girlfriend ordered a squash dish (don't recall the actual name of it) but she raved about it. Prices are a little above average but you definitely get what you pay for.

Visited March 2014