“So much fun!!” 5 of 5 stars

Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #6 of 52 Activities in Fort Collins
More attraction details
Owner description: Put simply, Beer & Bike are two of the greatest things mankind has ever invented. At Beer & Bike tours we believe that a pint of beer tastes even better after a long ride. Even better, you can end your ride at a local pub or brewery. Beer and Biking allows a person to enjoy the best of both worlds. Come on an adventure with us.
Sturgis, South Dakota
13 attraction reviews
“So much fun!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 18, 2014

We thoroughly enjoyed our afternoon on our Bike and Brew tour. Our guide, Bob, was excellent because he is a very personable, fun and knowledgeable about the breweries. The bikes are comfortable and in great condition. We felt safe riding the routes with him. He's well prepared with sunscreen and water. We saw some great small breweries we would have never stopped in without the tour. We sampled some fantastic beer along the way! It was a relaxing, fun and perfect afternoon. We really enjoyed Bob's company as well as the other couple on the tour. Also, the website is great and Bob is very organized and prompt with his follow up and communication. We will definitely do this again when we're back in Ft Collins!

Bobkatysuzyleopold, Owner at Beer & Bike Day Tours, responded to this review, August 20, 2014
It was fun to hear stories and have fun with you guys. I love it when groups have so much fun the go out after the tour together! Next time you are this way please give a call. We still have 11 more breweries to go.

“We had a terrific time! Do this tour!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 1, 2014 via mobile

My wife and I were recently visiting from Philadelphia. I am a home brewer and we are both avid road cyclists so we thought this bike tour would be a great time. Well, great is an understatement. It was by far the highlight of our trip. From the moment we met Bob we knew our day was going to be fantastic. Bob was on time (actually arrived well before us) and had everything organized and ready to go. He knew the trails excellently and made sure we understood all the safety precautions before beginning. The bikes were in great shape and well maintained. Helmets and plenty of water were provided. You even get a high quality insulated water bottle to keep! If you are not an experienced mountain biker (like me) don't worry. The trail was challenging but very doable for all experience types and takes you through some of the most beautiful scenery around with amazing views. It was also being used by many professional riders training for a race and other mountain biking enthusiasts so we knew it was legit and not simply the bike tour trail everyone does. When Bob found out I was interested in birds he made it a point to stop at the park visitor center for information even though this was not a scheduled part of the tour. The brewery portion was spot on. Bob made sure to ask what kind of beer we liked and geared the tour to our tastes. At no time did I get the feeling like he was going through the motions or just doing the same tour he always does. Bob knew most of the owners of the major breweries personally and was able to sneak us back for impromptu tours. He was willing to stay at each for as long we wanted and at no time did we feel rushed to move on. His beer knowledge was also impressive. He had no problem describing different styles and even understood the more technical details of brewing that were beyond what would easily have sufficed for a tour guide. Bob was kind and generous even spotting me a $20 when I left my wallet in the van! Even though it was just my wife and I, Bob took the time to make sure our tour was excellent and memorable in every regard. Thank you, Bob! We had a wonderful time!

Visited June 2014
Colorado Springs, Colorado
3 attraction reviews
“Best Beer Tour!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 15, 2014

My fiance and I had the best time on this tour with Bob (owner and operator.) He was so great - very educated on the breweries, beer, and the best food trucks. He knew the in's and out's of Fort Collins and was able to customize the tour just for us. If we liked a smaller brewery and wanted to spend more time there, it was no big deal. The tour was very laid back which was perfect. Like other reivews have mentioned, by the end of the day Bob is a new friend! We highly recommend this tour and will be repeat customers for sure!

Visited April 2014
Bobkatysuzyleopold, Owner at Beer & Bike Day Tours, responded to this review, April 17, 2014
Thanks guys. It was a blast. Hopefully you guys will be back up this way again soon. Next time we will have to fishing as well.
Cheers,
Bob
Casa Grande, Arizona
“A Ft. Collins must do”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 18, 2013

If you visit Fort Collins, CO for the first time or for the 100th time, the Beer and Bike tour is something you must do. We celebrated my CSU student's 21st birthday with Bob and we had an absolute blast. I say "with" Bob because after you spend the afternoon with him you really feel like you have become old friends. We love this town, but appreciate the history and culture of this place so much more after touring it with Bob. We have now become beer enthusiasts. To put it very simply, Bob is just one of the coolest people you will meet, and has such a passion for what he does you can't help but come home and revisit his website to plan your next vacation with his company.

Visited September 2013
Columbus, Ohio, United States
“Enjoyed the Beer and Bike tour”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 12, 2013

I highly recommend this tour if you enjoy beer tasting and breweries. Bob was a great tour guide, who was a lot of fun, laid back, and knowledgeable about Colorado and many other places he has traveled throughout the world. Bob is also flexible - he lowered the cost of the trip when my friend had to cancel last minute.

Visited September 2013