“Best pizza in town” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Pizza
Ft. Lauderdale, FL
“Best pizza in town”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 5, 2008

Not sure what kind of folks have criticized this place. Four of us were in town for 4 days and we had dinner there twice. The ingredients we fresh and the dough, although uniique, was wonderful. My wife and I are professions and travel a lot and my travel mates are doctors who also have a long travel resume. I say this becasue the other reviews are suspect in my opinion. You can make your own call after a slice.

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Dipping the crusts in honey is the tradition. Check out the napkin illustrations people have done! Recommend eating in...”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 2, 2008

Dipping the crusts in honey is the tradition. Check out the napkin illustrations people have done! Recommend eating in their sidewalk area or taking this to go.(There 1 time.)

A TripAdvisor reviewer on Facebook
“Not bad Pizza, I'd say second best in town, but thats because of a lack of options...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 28, 2008

Fort Collins, CO
“Worst pizza in town”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed February 11, 2008

Bad crust, bad sauce - don't go - try Pulcinella instead.

Kaiserslautern, Germany
“Average pizza, crust isn't anything to be proud of”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed October 9, 2007

Had dinner onetime a week ago while in town. There "famous" crust was just doughy and putting honey on it doesn't make it a dessert. Toppings and sauce were just okay. Not bad, but I would try other places when I'm back in town.