“Dont go here if you don't have LOTS of time” 1 of 5 stars

Improve this listing
Ranked #320 of 479 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: American, Diner, Family Fare
Phoenix, Arizona
“Dont go here if you don't have LOTS of time”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2012

Had lunch here the day after Christmas. Arrived at 12:05pm. Restaurant was not even half full and there were an abundance of servers. I was promptly seated and then waited 15 minutes before anyone came by my table. I ordered my drink and food and then 15 minutes later finally received my glass of water. She did apologize for the delay. As I stated, they were not busy and there were PLENTY of servers. Food arrived at 12:50 and was average at best. Remember, I was a party of ONE and ordered a simple sandwich. At checkout, the lady didn't seem to know what to do and called over a "supervisor" who also had issues. As I was leaving I caught a glimpse of the cook. WOW - he looked like he had been awake for 3 days! Everyone just seemed to stand around and chat. I will NEVER go back there again when I'm in town.

• Visited December 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Loveland, Colorado
“Service is their first name.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 9, 2011

Stopped for a quick breakfast after a doctor appointment. It was the second time we had stopped there in a month so expected the same great breakfast. I had one of the skillet combos with pancakes and my husband had a regular scrambled egg breakfast with hash browns, bacon and toast. Both of our breakfasts came with overcooked potatoes which were dry and only partially edible. The manager apologized and waived the price of one breakfast. We told him that we had had wonderful breakfasts there previously and thanked him for addressing our dissatisfaction in this way. We will definitely go again because they stand by their reputation and offer excellent service.

• Visited December 2011