“Classy, great location, top-notch food” 4 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 483 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Classy, great location, top-notch food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 19, 2013

Enzio's consistently brings us back. Our first visit was such a wonderful surprise that we expect a little let down from every time we return. No, they are that consistant that it is very good every time. This is not really a red-sauce Italian joint, it is more of an upscale Mediterranean experience. One of out top picks for that fancy night out.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hcc R, Public Relations Manager at Enzios Italian Kitchen, responded to this review, May 20, 2013
Hi dmogie,
As always we appreciate our guests feedback on Enzio's and are so pleased to hear that you keep coming back! We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Fort Collins, Colorado
“best Italian in Fort collins”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 8, 2013

Homemade pasta, innovative menu- not the usual spaghetti and meatballs or lasagna- seared scallops with pancetta, wonderfully cooked vegetables, meat entrees done just right, can't beat it. Add to that 4 course wine dinners on Tues nights that introduce you to new, tasty wines coupled with truly imaginative courses. Simply divine. Great ambience, a wonderful place for a special dinner.

Visited April 2013
Hcc R, Public Relations Manager at Enzios Italian Kitchen, responded to this review, May 13, 2013
Hi Carol,
We are glad you enjoyed your experience with us at Enzio's and look forward to seeing you again soon! Have a great week.
Lindsey
“Food is average as well as the wait staff.”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2013 via mobile

Enzio's is never consistent. Food sometimes is good and sometimes average. The same can be said for the wait staff. Last night food was average and wait staff average. Prob won't go back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Fayetteville, North Carolina
“Absolutely amazing and creative”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 6, 2013

I concur with what most everyone else says. Fresh, creative food lines the menu, along with a fantastic wine selection. The price isn't too bad, especially considering the kind of food you're getting. The servers are fantastic, the decor is subtle yet pleasing, but just skip looking for a parking spot and park in the garage around the corner. I'm so glad we ate here when we visited Ft. Collins. I just wish there was one where I lived...

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hcc R, Public Relations Manager at Enzios Italian Kitchen, responded to this review, February 8, 2013
Hi Eyerish Rogue,
Thank you for choosing to dine with us on your visit to Fort Collins! We hope you enjoyed your stay in Fort Fun and we look forward to seeing you again on your next visit.
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Really delicious food, cozy environment and great service!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I have only eaten at this restaurant twice, as it's really more expensive than what we spend on dinner. However, I will tell you that both times were amazing! I went last year during the "Great Plates" event with a friend. My husband had never been and I wanted to take him. We tried to go for Christmas Eve, but they closed at 2 p.m. that day. On a last minute whim we went there with another couple last night.

To my surprise, we were seated right away. Most of the time when we walk past the place it was very busy and I would assume has a wait. However, I think we just got really lucky last night. They have very friendly service - from the person who greets you when you walk through the door, to your server, to the guy who fills the water glasses (and he does not let you go without - we drank a lot of water, and as soon as it was halfway, he was filling it back up)! There was also a man and another woman who both came throughout our meal to ask us how everything was and if we were having a good time. I'm guessing they're either the managers or owners. I think they really strive to make sure you have a fabulous evening.

The food was to die for! My friend had a margherita pizza - $13 and it looked delicious.Both of our husbands went with the special of the evening which was cioppino - $24. It looked wonderful and they both loved it! I had the same thing that I had the last time I was at Enzio's. I asked the waitress about a couple of dishes I was trying to decide between and out of those she said she recommended the cannelloni (Lump crab, citrus poached shrimp and spinach filling, saffron-cracked pepper pasta, prosecco cream reduction) $18. I told her I thought I had it as a special last time. She said that it had been a special several times and that so many people loved it that they decided to add it to the menu. It is delicious! We all had house salads with their house Italian dressing, which is also very good. They do bring bread to your table before your meal as well. My husband had two beers and I had a glass of wine. So the total for our bill (the two of us) with two dinners, two salads, one glass of wine, and two beers was $70. I tipped 20%, because the service was fantastic, so our bill was $84. That is REALLY expensive for us. This would be the type of place that we would go for a special event - like a birthday or anniversary, not just to go out for a night on the town. Normally if we go somewhere for just a "regular" night out we wouldn't pay more than $40-$50 total with tip. If we could afford it, we'd go there often! They do have a new happy hour menu where everything is $5, I believe. Now that would be worth checking out! They also have a lunch menu where items are mostly around $10 I also think it would be worth it to check them out for this as well.

So in conclusion, even though it was way more money than we normally pay for a night out for dinner for the two of us, I will say that it was well worth it. If you want really delicious food and fabulous service - give Enzio's a try! You will not be disappointed!

• Visited January 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Hcc R, Public Relations Manager at Enzios Italian Kitchen, responded to this review, January 18, 2013
HI Nicole,
Thank you for choosing to join us at Enzio's for dinner last weekend and we appreciate the feedback on your experience with us. The cannelloni is a great choice and one of my personal favorites too! We hope your New Year is off to a terrific start and look forward to seeing you again soon at Enzio's.
Lindsey Corcoran