“Good food with a price tag” 3 of 5 stars

Menu
Improve this listing
Ranked #31 of 479 Restaurants in Fort Collins
Cuisines: Italian
Good for: Families with children, Romance, Bar scene, Large groups, Doing business, Special occasions, Entertaining clients
Dining options: Reservations
“Good food with a price tag”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 28, 2012

I've been here a few times the first time was great, company christmas party all paid for, The second time I did not have any free drinks and thought that the food was just average italian.

Visited December 2011

Laramie, WY
“The food will bring me back”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2012

We had a reservation as I took my wife here for our anniversary. We were seated right away in a booth on the bar side. We were the only ones on that side for almost an hour. Our waiter I believe was the bartender so they must have been shorthanded. We placed our order even ordered an appetizer. It took almost 45 minutes after placing our order to receive our appetizer which is way to long for an appetizer. In all of this time my soda glass was also never refilled and the waiter did not really even check on us. The service did get better but overall was not good but the food was another story. it took them an hour to get our food to us but I have to admit it was really good. I ordered Chicken Parmesan and I had two good size pieces of chicken on the noodles and it was flavored really well it would have been nice to have bread with my meal (they brought out some when we first got there but that was gone before the meal ever came. My wife also had a chicken dish that she said was really good. I will come back sometime because the food was good but if I had to base it on service I would never go back again. One last thing, I had heard this was a romantic restaurant, well let me say it is not there are more romantic Italian restaurants in Fort Collins I know this as we went to one last year for our anniversary.

• Visited August 2012
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Fab cocktails and food”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

This is a wonderful happy hour spot! The cocktails are perfect and the food is delish. You MUST try the goat cheese appetizer and the mushrrom pasta I had was incredible. Located in Old Town it is a great place to visit.

Visited February 2012
Colorado
“excellent”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

Loved our dinner at Enzios. The wait person was knowledgeable and helpful. The food was tasty and generous. The kitchen allowed for easy modifications (i.e.split plate) that other restaurants don't always do well. The prices were reasonable. We'll be back!

• Visited July 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
sd
“The Italian Night We've Been Looking For!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed June 15, 2012

Most pleasurable meal so far in 2012.
Thank you to Enzio's! Fresh sauce, intriguing mixture of flavors, in-house pasta, atmosphere and the best wait staff I've seen in the US in 2 years. Dishes are made to order, so ask for recommendations that would pair well with your craving of the night (scallops, chicken, etc...)
My husband and I were both in the mood for a rich cream sauce so we chose the same entree, substituting scallops for the chicken in my version. Here's the entree description from the menu:
Chicken Rosmarino
Penne, grilled chicken, shallots, capers, artichoke hearts, rosemary, Roma tomatoes,
dijon gorgonzola cream sauce

We have had many good-fair meals in Ft Collins, but now we feel like we have a 'go-to' fav place that we will visit whenever we are here.
Stephanie took care of our needs and the cooperative staff were very attentive.

• Visited June 2012