“Incompetent Management” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Incompetent Management”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed April 16, 2013

Last night at approximately 7:15 p.m. an elderly man nearly ran my daughter and me over with his truck in front of JCPenney in Fort Collins, Colorado (he actually GUNNED the engine and we barely managed to get out of the way!). He sped across the parking lot to Ruby Tuesdays and when I followed him into the restaurant to confront him, the manager told me to leave because I was disturbing the other "guests"! Never mind the fact that this psycho and his female companion were the only ones in the restaurant, plus he was the only one that was raising his voice. What really shocked me was this manager's complete lack of concern for the fact that my daughter and I had nearly been seriously injured. I wonder if she also asked the cop to leave when he came in a few minutes later? This is one restaurant that I will never go to again, and every review site I can find is going to hear about this. It's a shame because I have eaten here numerous times and enjoyed the food, although I must admit the service has always been sub par.

• Visited April 2013
    • 2 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food

Santa Maria, California
“Wonderful place to have an evening meal!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 15, 2012

We were there at 6:30P on a Friday night and got seated right away. We started off with a glass of wine and our waitress was there to check on us until we placed our order. I've been to Ruby Tuesday's in Nebraska before but my husband has never been to one of their restaurants. He absolutely loved the salad bar and the fact that there were so many choices. He got shrimp and talapia as his main dish plus a side and I got the chicken breast basted in a light Italian sauce plus a side. We were both full and happy when we got done with our meal. The manager even stopped at our table to see if everything was okay and of course, it was.

We would not hesitate to return to this wonderful restaurant.

• Visited December 2012
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Littleton, CO
“Average chain”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 11, 2012

Some of the menu changes are good, but overall what you would expect at a chain restaurant. Reliable food and drink and little unique atmosphere.

Visited December 2012
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Drinking water here is like kissing everyone in the place!!!”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed November 12, 2012

~~~
I really hate writing bad reviews, I hate to admit once in a while I go to chain restuarants. Tonight, I'm doing both!

Ruby Tuesdays blew it tonight. I watched our wait staff refill my glass by touching their pitcher to my used glass, then filling 3 more tables of glasses from others touching their glasses too!
I WATCHED IT HAPPEN!!! -------> GROSS!
I feel like I just kissed everyone in the place right on the mouth!

It doesn't matter how the food was, it was average.
This place grossed me out!

In the words of the famous Zig Zigler " This Place needs A Check-Up From The Neck-Up!!! "

• Visited November 2012
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
laramie
“Not what I expected”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2012 via mobile

I have been to this chain before in other areas and had a good visit but this one was terrible. Server was inattentive and rude

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere