“1st Time” 4 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Casper, Wyoming
“1st Time”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 19, 2012

Our first visit to Ruby Tuesday and must say it was very good! excellent menue and food. Biggest piece of Cheescake iv'e ever been served.

Visited June 2012

Nashville, Tennessee
“Positive experience”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed June 14, 2012 via mobile

The server was great. I had the sliders with salad bar both were good.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Loveland, Colorado
“Reasonable Prices and Great Salad Bar”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 20, 2012

My husband and I have eaten here several times as well as with our son and his wife. The food is good, the prices are reasonable, and the salad bar is outstanding. Service has always been excellent. There is a good assortment of dishes to meet anyone's range of taste.

• Visited April 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
Colorado
“Great Monthly Visit”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 23, 2011

My family has taken to Ruby Tuesday's lately for our big family "going out to eat" kind of meals because 1) my mom likes the special coupons 2) my dad likes the steak and seafood combos and 3) everything is delicious! We always have a great time and the menu is very accommodating for all types of eaters. I sometimes just have the salad bar and a baked potato and it is still a ton of food. The steaks are very good....I like the tilapia here too...as I don't cook fish at home. I would highly recommend!

• Visited November 2011
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
New Zealand
“its just ok”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed October 30, 2010

We ordered take out, so I'm not sure if it would have been better if we stayed. My husband ordered a chicken burger that was super greasy and the onion rings tasted fishy. I ordered a salad with no tomatoes and ceasar salad dressing, however, I got tomatoes and no dressing. We were supposed to get some bread that we didn't get. My pasta meal was ok, very fatty tasting and on the small side. Not sure if it would be better if you ate in. I ate in there once and thought it was ok, but nothing special. I now rate it as a little below average, with food that is edible, but nothing special. We did get our food quickly, but since the order was messed up and it wasn't good, I don't recommend it.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere