“SCRUMPTIOUS!” 5 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Fort Collins, Colorado
“SCRUMPTIOUS!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 23, 2013

This place is soooo delicious! And it has such a fun vibe to it. You cannot go wrong! Well...if you are someone who likes boring "regular" things, then this is not the place for you. Their food items can be a little unique and I for one, love that! I have eaten here a few times, but this is the first that I've gotten around to actually reviewing them. I ate lunch here with my daughter one day. She had the mac and cheese, which is wonderful! We also split a sandwich that had brie, arugula, and jam - YUMMM! The soup that came with it was the only thing that was a little bland. It was cauliflower and just didn't have a lot of flavor.

I ate dinner here another night with a friend. I had the bacon mac and cheese - YUUUMMM!!! This is to die for! I also had the Woodland (I think that's what it was called) pizza. That was also wonderful.

• Visited September 2013

“Love this restaurant!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 31, 2013 via mobile

Fresh, locally sourced food! Local micro brews on tap. Comfortable, contemporary atmosphere. Warm, friendly service. I highly recommend this restaurant!

ColoradoMermaid
“One of my favorite local restaurants!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 20, 2013

Love this restaurant! Always have great food and amazing service! The food is just really, really good. I'm a big fan of the small plates menu -- can't believe that I never knew how good brussel sprouts could taste before ordering them at 415. Coffee is outstanding, and I like how they rotate the cupcake offerings from time to time.

Appreciate their emphasis on locally grown ingredients as well. Good place to meet a group of friends.

Denver, Colorado
“A great find - with great staff, wonderful food and perfect portions”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 10, 2013

I've never been a big fan of overly-large portions, because I don't like to waste food - or bring things home to re-heat. The food here is fantastic. The portions and pricing make sense. You can order - and eat - as much as you'd like. I'm planning to go back - and back - and back.

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Denver, Colorado
“One of the best choices in Fort Collins”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 13, 2013

We have eaten here many times, mostly for lunch. The place is bright and the servers are friendly and helpful. We love the emphasis on farm to market food. The veggies are great. The creamy polenta cakes are the best we have found. I'm not a chicken and waffles guy but the family raves about them. The prices are reasonable and the size plate options make a lot of sense. You will be doing yourself a favor if you visit 415 in Fort Collins.

• Visited September 2013