“Slow and awful service” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: American
Loveland, Colorado
“Slow and awful service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 12, 2013

Oh my gosh. This place was so slow and had awful service. We got there and it was only about half full. We got seated in about five minutes and ordered an appetizer (bruschetta) which took twenty minutes to get..... Our food arrived an hour after ordering which was really irritating because the restaurant wasn't even full. We were told the kitchen was "really behind." Doesn't make sense when the place was no where near busy. Ugh. We were not happy with this place and will not be returning. We do not recommend.

• Visited October 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Colorado Springs, Colorado, United States
“Poor food, poor service”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed September 10, 2013

This was our first visit to this restaurant. We purposely visited the restaurant in the early evening before prime dinner time this past Friday, to ensure we had the attention of the wait person. The girl waiting on us was so distracted by her coworkers and people that sat behind us that she either forgot to wait on us throughout the time we were there, or just didn't want to.

We ordered appetizers because it was happy hour, as well as drinks, with the full intention to also order and split a main course or two between the three of us, but after delivering our appetizers, and forgetting my husband's drink for most of the meal, the waitress dissappeared. We had problems with the food, but she didn't come back until handing us the check. We were flabbergasted.

As far as the food goes, the calamari was overcooked and rubbery. The guys got the nachos, but something was missing from their order, and they never did receive it, but they did say the nachos were good (specifically the cheese sauce).

The fact that she allowed a seemingly homeless guy to grab food off a customer's plate she was hauling to the kitchen while standing in front of us was beyond words and should be addressed.

We will not be back, nor would we recommend this restaurant to anyone who wants decent service or good food.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
fort collins
“biggest waste of time and money”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 7, 2013

by far the worst service i have ever had and i eat out a lot. The service was terrible, my order was wrong, the food was cold. The manager didn't care at all she never even came to the table as requested before we left. I will never be back nor will I recommend this place to my worst enemy.

• 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Do not go”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013

Awhile ago I had a bad experience here (messed up my order then brought me a new one with a hair in it). But I thought I would give it once last chance, and for breakfast this time. Well-no go. It took 45 min to get our food and everything was way over cooked. The server never came by to check on anything or even refill our coffee.
I am done with this place, so many other options around, don't waist your time here.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Worst service ever”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 21, 2013 via mobile

The food is amazing but the service is beyond terrible. I will not return because of the service. We had lunch the other day and the girl acted like she had nothing to do but couldn't get either our drink or food order correct. We were a 3 top and she had one other table. There was no excuse. I have been serving for 7 years so I understand the business. I will not be returning or recommending the restaurant until they improve service.

• Visited June 2013