“Fluffiest pancakes” 5 of 5 stars

Description: Breakfast
Winder, Georgia
“Fluffiest pancakes”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 26, 2012

I absolutely loved the Pineapple Upside Down pancakes! They were the best, most fluffiest pancakes I have ever had. YUM!

• Visited November 2012

Laporte, Colorado, United States
“snazzy fun”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed November 10, 2012

the atmosphere and the food! Cute idea with little cups and waiting while sipping on coffee or water!

Visited September 2012
laconia, nh
“I cannot Imagine a Better Breakfast Anywhere”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 5, 2012

What a cool spot, and popular. Plan to wait for a table, but while waiting enjoy a terrific cup of complimentary coffee. I strongly believe in the adage that aa good breakfast spot must start with good coffee, and this place does, but ....... the food and service are unmatched. The hash browns are the best on earth, with a little corned beef hash mixed in, the stuffed pancakes or waffles are to die for, and just reading the menu is almost worth the trip. Don't miss this place!

• Visited October 2012
Greeley, Colorado
“Yummy food and great atmosphere....”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed October 29, 2012

I have been wanting to eat at Snooze for quite some time. Honestly, the retro decor did appeal to me, but I had heard great things about their food. We finally got the chance last week. The service was attentive and fast--make sure you visit during the week if you are annoyed by a long wait. Our visit was on a Tuesday, and we were seated immediately. I had the pancake "sampler," which had a sweet potato pancake, coffee and donuts pancake, and flavor of the day. (Which was a fall selection with apples--forgot the name.) :) All were very tasty, though the sweet potato pancake could have had a bit more flavor. The coffee and donuts pancake was my favorite--maple icing on top and a side of espresso cream! I took off one "star" because they weren't overly hot. (Though we were seated by the kitchen.) I have a thing about lukewarm food I guess! I will go back, though!!! My friends enjoyed their chicken sausage, as well. (I had a bite--very good!)

• Visited October 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Worth the Wait!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed October 28, 2012

Fun atmosphere and great service. Expect a 30+ min wait on a Sunday morning.
Order the trio of pancakes for an appetizer! Food was delicious!