“Neat gaming place” 4 of 5 stars
Review of The Haunted Game Cafe

The Haunted Game Cafe
3307 S. College Ave #107, Red Lobster Plaza, SW corner College & Foothills Pkwy, Fort Collins, CO 80525
970-402-2466
Website
Improve this listing
Ranked #16 of 52 Activities in Fort Collins
Type: Game/ Entertainment Centers, Amusement
More attraction details
Owner description: You're Invited to The Haunted Game Cafe, Fort Collins' coolest board game store and coffee house. We have all the latest award-winning board and card games, and your old favorites, too. Play over 120 games from our "Open Board Game Library" while enjoying one of our many delicious specialty coffee drinks, like the Irish Gothic, or Vampire's Kiss (raspberry mocha). (See drink menu online). Special for families & friends looking for a "spirited" place to have fun. Unique date night entertainment! We also offer custom Italian sodas, chai drinks (hot or cold), muffins, fruit smoothies, Mexican spiced cocoa, kids cocoas and milk, Mighty Leaf teas, muffins, and snacks. Family friendly decor. Hours: Monday-Saturday 10am-10pm Sunday 12pm-7pm
Gainesville, Florida
39 attraction reviews
“Neat gaming place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 9, 2013 via mobile

Lots of games for play and sale with ample table space. Can't speak for the coffee but the Italian soda was yummy. Comfortable ... definite gamer hangout. A good variety of entertainment options for all styles of card and board gamers.

Visited July 2013

Fort Collins, Colorado
4 attraction reviews
“Small Gaming Store”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 28, 2013

I'm around the corner from Haunted Game Cafe and I very much enjoy spending some of my free time here. I always enjoy looking at their inventory and while I've never participated in their in store gaming experience I've always heard great things. It's a small shop and can be a little hard to wriggle around to the merchandise section if there are lots of people gaming, but almost all the clientele there are friendly and just saying excuse me will help you get there. I don't drink coffee and have never ordered any food items here but I will say this, you can find many things inside to help your gaming needs.

Visited January 2013
Laramie, Wyoming
6 attraction reviews
“Fun place and a variety of games”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed May 27, 2013

Fun place and a variety of games. I'm not a coffee drinker and here it doesn't matter. I've spent many hours here over a long time. People are friendly, prices pretty nice. Many times, it seems like no time has passed at all.

Visited May 2013
Nebraska
3 attraction reviews
“A Hidden Nerd Paradise”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 6, 2013

This place... haha... I can't say enough good things about this place. It's amazing in almost every aspect. Got free time to play some games with some friends while sipping on coffee named after some darker, Gothic elements of literature, music, and movies? This is the place! I ordered a "Lestat". The beverage was just as good as the character. As a nerd myself, I may be a little biased about this place because it felt like heaven on earth. If I lived there, I'd be a frequent customer. And the decor throughout the store is dark and Gothic in feel. Even the girls' bathroom had Edgar Allen Poe on the wall. I recommend this place to anyone who loves gaming with coffee.

Visited January 2013
Fort Collins, Colorado
26 attraction reviews
“Good coffee”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 8, 2013

Wierd place for a coffee bar. Lots of board games to play, and their coffee is pretty good. Not sure that I would frequent the Haunted Game Cafe (strange name too). Just happened to be by there and wanted a coffee.

Visited December 2012