“Great service. Great food. Good times.” 4 of 5 stars

Dining options: Reservations
Dining style: Casual Dining
Cross street: Snow Mesa Drive
Fort Collins, Colorado
“Great service. Great food. Good times.”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed April 5, 2013 via mobile

I was invited for happy hour and I had missed it by 5 minutes. The beautiful waitress was nice enough to include the beers and food under given time. The pizza was amazing and the fact that they had let me still make happy hour is a big thumbs up in my book. Go check it out!

• Visited April 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food

Fort Collins, Colorado
“seriously!?”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 8, 2013

First of all, the meal I ordered was the asiago stuffed chicken....I subbed the potatoes for vegetables. When served there was absolutely NO asiago in my chicken - it was a bone in chicken 'breast' with nothing stuffed inside of it whatsoever....not sure what the stuffed part on the menu even meant because it didn't exist. The veggies were just a pile of brocolli wannabe stalks with hardly any edible pieces. When we moved to the bar....pushed out by our server sweeping under every table in her section at 9:40PM - the bartender had the most lackluster personality of anyone I'd ever met. BORING. The service sucks and it's no surprise that the old town location closed. One can only hope that this location does as well and something much better takes it's place.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
“Happy Hour”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed February 7, 2013

A favorite meeting place for late to mid-afternoon appetizers. Since the background music is not blaring conversations can be enjoyed. Service has always been super and their 1/2 price pizza always leaves one satisfied. Our first choice when either meeting friends or sharing time together as a couple.

• Visited December 2012
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 3 of 5 stars Food
Braintree
“There is much better choices”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed January 12, 2013

I was craving for a steak at a local restaurant. The receptionist at Homewood Suites gave me couple suggestions, this one was third on the list. I was at the other two, so this one became the top candidate.
The staff was very nice. The deco was contemporary.
I ordered a rib eye steak medium-rare and salad. The meal came as a big disappointment. The steak was very thin, about 1/2", a challenge for a novice cook, which I pretty sure had. In order to cook the thin steak to medium rare and still have a nice grill mark, they cooked my steak long on one side and very short on the other side. The result was quite disastrous.
The salad looked like it was on the counter for a whole day.
Suddenly, the complimentary salad and meat ball at Homewood Suites became a lot more desire.

• Visited January 2013
    • 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food
Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
“Left Out in the Cold”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed December 7, 2012

I've eaten at the Rustic Oven and had decent experiences in the past so I decided to hold my Office Holiday Dinner there this year. I inquired about availability for 24 people for Dec. 1st, was contacted by a manager, started working on details, asked for a return call or email to finalize a limited menu the day before Thanksgiving and never heard back from them again. I called 3 times, and emailed twice asking that he contact me so I could finalize details with my employees. I kept trying until the next Tuesday and assumed he was simply busy. Here we were 4 days before our party with No Room at the Inn. After a scramble around town we finally found and secured a room on Nov. 30th at another local restaurant (Thank You Alex, Preston and Makesha at CB & Potts Collindale) and had a awesome party, no thanks to the Rusty Oven.

• Visited December 2012