“Does not disappoint” 5 of 5 stars
Review of aspen leaf bakery

aspen leaf bakery
113 W Main St, Florence, CO 81226-1450
719-784-3834
Improve this listing
Ranked #1 of 13 Restaurants in Florence
Cuisines: American
Description: Just Google the name. MAKE SURE YOU PUT IN cOLORADO..
Description: Just Google the name. MAKE SURE YOU PUT IN cOLORADO..
Westcliffe, Colorado
“Does not disappoint”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 9, 2013

The building is OLD and the walls are covered with artwork (mostly local artists)....the food is great - every meal I have ever had has been a delight - some items are just fun...like the wrap in a lettuce leaf.....don't forget a pastry.....these are ALL amazing

• Visited April 2013

Rome, New York
“Interesting place.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

The food is quite good. Everyone enjoyed their meals. It was also fun to look at the collection of art work on the walls.

• Visited September 2013
“Excellent pastry”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 31, 2013

A family operation. Clean. Great food Nice atmosphere. Everyone genuinely pleasant A regular stop for us.

• Visited August 2013
Crown Point, Indiana, United States
“Wish I lived closer!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 9, 2013

We rented a home outside Florence on our recent vacation, and decided to give this cafe a try. Oh my goodness! The Italian sandwich and salad was fresh and really tasty. Our family tried a variety of lunches and each person enjoyed their selection. The tiramisu is the best I've ever had, and you must try the coconut macaroons also! We went back 2 days later, and the owner's daughter remembered my name! We found both the owner and her daughter to be friendly and just delightful. I tried a lettuce wrap that day, with a salad. It had good flavor, didn't feel "heavy" and yet kept me full for hours. I wish they were keeping shop in my hometown--I would be a regular customer for sure.

• Visited August 2013
san francisco
“great find”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 16, 2013

Among the many antique stores along main street you will find this great bakery. They offer many types of sandwiches, 1 or 2 soups of the day, maybe a quiche or two and an assortment of baked goods (sweets to breads). There are only a couple of options along main street to eat and I am glad I picked this place. The food was fresh, tasty and service very friendly.

Not sure if it is always order-at-the-counter service but when I was there it was non table service. Which too me is a big plus in places like this.

• Visited November 2012