“Our Server Made the Meal Great” 5 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican, American
Dining options: Breakfast
Dining options: Breakfast
Huntsville, Alabama
“Our Server Made the Meal Great”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed May 30, 2014

We were very pleasantly surprised at the great portions, wide selection and reasonable prices available. The town is very small with limited dining options so they can set their own prices. The restaurant is basic and simple but the food makes up for any lack of our decor. Our server was very personable and responsive to all our needs - he was really hustling from table to table but we never felt ignored. My parents enjoyed chicken fried steak with real mashed potatoes that they said was very good. My husband had chopped steak with gravy and onions and a massive baked potato that was cooked to perfection. I had a pork rib special that was absolutely super - nice a meaty and cooked to perfection. It fell off the bone. The salad bar was very good and all of the vegetables were crispy and fresh. We had a great experience here, made more special due to the pleasant personality of our server - he was a gem.

Visited May 2014

Florence, Colorado
“Valentine's Day Dinner Delight!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 18, 2014

"WONDERFUL" is how I can describe Valentine's Day dinner special at Two Sisters!

This hometown restaurant has reached a new high standard with the kind of delicious dinner served that night. This was a high scale restaurant dinner served in a homestyle setting. No frills. Just wholesome goodness! The prime rib was cooked to perfection. The cheese filled ravioli had the most amazing sauce I have ever tasted on a pasta. The bread was obviously homemade right out of the oven with a sweet cinnamon butter. The red velvet cake was a perfect to end such a great meal. The pink carnation was a nice touch for the ladies. Thank you for my pink one! Service was great even for as busy at it was! Price was a real value!

Please keep the creative minds behind the scenes who dreamed up such a wonderful dinner combination and that ravioli sauce! We look forward to your next big dinner event! St. Patrick's Day maybe?

• Visited February 2014
Littleton, Colorado
“Like a small town diner”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 18, 2014

Florence is a small town that pretty much closes early (5pm) on the winter schedule. 2 Sisters is like a small town diner with an uncomplicated menu and unassuming, pleasant atmosphere. Our group of thirteen had standing reservation as this is the chapter's regular meeting spot. The majority of the group had the dinner special-a fried fish plate. There were a couple of sandwiches and one Mexican dinner plate. With one exception all were served reasonably quickly. One dinner special was mistaken for another diner's order and mis-delivered. The situation was resolved quickly and that meal comp-ed. This is family dining so don't expect a gourmet fair. Good tasting, good quantity, good service to working folks is what 2 Sisters is about in my opinion. We will eat here again.

• Visited January 2014
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“I love 2 sisters”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2013

I eat at 2 sisters often and have never had their breakfast..... This morning I had the breakfast burrito with Lippis Farms green chile and I would have to say this was by far the best breakfast I have had in a very long time!!!!!!!!!!!! The staff is very attentive and courteous!!!! I just love this great little restaurant!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Thank you for the excellent service and wonderful food!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Danielle

• Visited December 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
“Excellent breakfast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 26, 2013 via mobile

Stopped in for breakfast this morning (Dec 26). Ordered the breakfast special of a green chili smothered omelet. It was fantastic! Green chili was excellent and found out the chili is grown and roasted by a local organic farm. Who would have imagined a small local restaurant having local organic chili on the menu? Service was good. Price were a good value. Will def go back for breakfast again!

• Visited December 2013