“Needs Much Improvement” 1 of 5 stars
Review of Value Place Denver, CO (Firestone)

You added Value Place Denver, CO (Firestone) to your Saves list
Value Place Denver, CO (Firestone)
11334 Business Park Cir, I-25 & Firestone Blvd. (exit 240), Firestone, CO 80504   |
Ranked #2 of 3 Hotels in Firestone
minnesota
“Needs Much Improvement”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 20, 2012

husband working in area. Yes, price is right, but you sure get what you pay for!! Issues, yes!! Toilet didn't flush & almost ran over two times. Reported it to front desk twice and was told "We give you a plunger & you take care of it!" Really?? How gross!! That is not acceptable!!and unsanitary! I told the day lady that works before noon that, I don't think I fix a toilet when I am paying to stay here and they did take care of it after I refused. Reported to night person twice that the AC cord & plug-in was melted & had tripped the circuit, he told us to tell the day people, We did, needless to say it was not fixed. Oh, one day all fire alarms went off & fire department came! Don't know why but we alll had to evacuate for an hour. Another day power,cable, internet were all flashing off & on?? Remember AC unit?? If you have neighbors above, you will hear every step they take! In our case, children would jump, run, race, pound for hours starting at 6:45am until 8 pm. Told nite guy and again he did nothing but tell us to put up with it!! Then we talked to a man who said he was being moved from 4th floor to 1st floor because they found "bugs" in his room.-Isn't that just moving the bugs with him?? The beds are the most hard & uncomfortable that you could get! Bedding is worn out with pilling on the very thin sheets! Housekeeping comes once every two weeks and vacuums & wipes down sinks, tub & toilet. There is nothing outside to enjoy and you are not allowed to grill or do any tailgaiting. No picnic tables, not even an outside bench on premesis, Major improvement by the staff are really needed! This place has some health &safety issues to really work on!

Room Tip: No queen or King beds anywhere on property- all double. Rooms on east side face cement plant. West s...
  • Stayed July 2012, traveled on business
LIPVP, Manager at Value Place Denver, CO (Firestone), responded to this review, August 29, 2012
Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for posting a review of your experience at our property. Your feedback is very much appreciated, and I assure you that my staff and I use this information to do everything possible to create an enjoyable experience for each of our guests.

Value Place Management

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (9)
home
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 16, 2012

This was a great place to spend more than a few days at! The staff was very friendly and helpful. The room was clean and comfortable. The price was a bit high, but a hotel would have been a lot more expensive. I would reccommed this place to anyone who wants to stay somewhere for a week or more!!

Room Tip: See the mountains from the front side of the building, and smoking rooms are on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed February 2012, traveled with family
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at Value Place Denver, CO (Firestone), responded to this review, March 29, 2012

longmont
2 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2012

We lived here for 4 1/2 months, minimal issues, but otherwise was great. The staff is awesome, form maintenance and housekeeping to the manager, however, we woke in the middle of the night and found A bedbug, that right 1 bedbug, and reported it as soon as staff was available, they can to inspect the room and found a few nesting in the headboard, they then basically confined us, with room tore apart, and told us we had to vacate the property immediately, like WE had a plague.. the night before we had just renewed our weekly rent, and when we were lucky enough to get our money back, it was $75 less. We had to try and find another place to go, family and all, with 4 trips in a car to move our stuff, right away, and on a weekend. All the rooms around us harbored guests that were there one week, then gone the next...but we longer term tenants, were treated like scum. we moved to a place that costs more, and doesnt look as nice on the outside, but hey, the bedbugs didnt follow. Such a shame to make people feel so degrated!

Room Tip: Everyone keeps stating the 4th floor is the "smoking" floor, however, the hotel has a &quo...
  • Stayed October 2011, traveled with family
Dear Value Place Guest,

Thank you for taking time to tell us about your experiences at our property. I am sorry that your experience did not meet your expectations; please allow me to express my sincerest apologies.

At Value Place, we strive to ensure each and every guest experience is satisfying. Please know that we are taking your feedback to heart, and we are taking the appropriate measures to address the issue promptly.

Value Place Management

Travelers are raving about these Firestone hotels

Longmont, Colorado
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 4, 2012

With three types of rooms/rates to choose from, add-on amenities, or don't - You choose.
Don't expect Maserati if you rent a Chevy. The whole idea is Value - and that is what they deliver - clean rooms - full size fridge - actual cooktop - full kitchen sink - internet/cable TV - and probably some of the most comfortable (and clean) beds I've slept in (nationwide) - all for some of the best weekly rates in the country. Next trip decide - are paying for the sign out front - or the Value inside?

• Stayed December 2011, traveled on business

Mays Landing, New Jersey
4 of 5 stars Reviewed December 29, 2011

Its a basic small apartment as opposed to a hotel room. This includes full size appliances. Security is 24/7. They only change bed linen every 2 weeks, but if you want they will clean, and I mean CLEAN the room for a $25 fee. Fresh towels every day. You are free to cook in your room to save money. And I mean COOK, not heat up in a microwave. A favorite for contractors and engineers who travel. Many families with relatived in from out of state use it for extra rooms for family members. Note not all Value Place's are the same, they are independently owned.

Room Tip: Unless your a smoker, do not stay on the 4th floor.
  • Stayed November 2011, traveled on business
fort worth
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 14, 2011

This is by far the worst managed hotel , worst rooms, worst policies and loudest place I have ever been.

But hey there is an up side they have guests in the parking lot drinking beer on the back of their trucks!!

Oh ya you can listen to your next store neighbors every movement and through all that you get to enjoy an bad picture on a 15 in TV.

It truly is the worst stay at a hotel I have ever had and I have stayed in probably 1000"s of them.

Spend the extra $20 get some sleep-- the hotel across the hwy is old but the staff in nice, rooms are clean and the price is less!!!

Room Tip: Dont stay in a room here
  • Stayed May 2011, traveled on business
LIPgdyer, Public Relations Manager at Value Place Denver, CO (Firestone), responded to this review, October 18, 2011

Chicago, Illinois, United States
1 of 5 stars Reviewed October 11, 2011

this place is the loud,loud rooms, its not a place for construction workers!
they go for the cheap by the week! but you save $20.00 and get up sleeping!
if you go to the staff they just say, then leave.cant get a refund!
and they also say they can come in the rooms anytime they please.
one person is all the staff after 6:00 pm, the one person at this place is a rude nut!
the elevators smell like smoke, NOT A FAMILY PLACE. DONT WASTE YOUR MONEY!!!

Room Tip: top floor are the quieter rooms,but thats the smoking floor
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with friends
LIPgdyer, Guest Relations Manager at Value Place Denver, CO (Firestone), responded to this review, October 13, 2011

VP Management

Been to Value Place Denver, CO (Firestone)? Share your experiences!