“yuck” 1 of 5 stars

Cuisines: Mexican
Cancun, Mexico
“yuck”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed January 9, 2014

ok so I finally decided to give this place a shot... I paid $8 for a "steak" burrito... the "steak" was very low grade thin skirt steak..it had a horrible color to it, it looked old and ready to turn... the "steak" was chewy and tough and full of gristle and fat, the rice was crunchy and the beans were very poor quality... he charged me an extra $.75 for a small dash of sour cream that I couldn't even taste... the guacamole was clearly watered down and tasted almost...soapy. now I'm sick to my stomach and have this horrible taste in my mouth.. I hope I don't throw up :( .. the guy was real short with me when I went in there and asked about his food... he kinda treated me like "you buy now or leave"... I should've just left but I wanted to find out. needless to say I choked down half of this nasty burrito and just threw the rest away... I will never eat here again and I hope someone shuts them down.

• Visited January 2014
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 1 of 5 stars Food

“Big!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed April 17, 2013 via mobile

Huge burritos! Normally we have enough for lunch and dinner because they are just so big! The owners are great and we love to see them. Recently they changed from regular tortillas to a homemade one and I love it, you can definitely tell a difference. Great food, great staff, great owners, always clean, and fresh food!

• Visited February 2013
    • 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Colorado Springs, Colorado
“I have gotten sick eating here 3 times!”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed April 3, 2013

Though I really like their green chili pork, it's quality is inconsistent, and I have ended up with food poisoning 3 times after eating their green chili pork. My husband has had it happen twice. It's such a shame, because, when it is fresh, it is really tasty! Their prices are ok, but they tend to be a little chinzey on amount of meat they give. Maybe they are trying to save meat longer than it should...maybe that is why we got sick.

I hope they improve their quality control. They are not very friendly, and it's better for take out, as their restaurant does not have any ambience. They do serve authentic mexican food though, as far as I can tell.

• Visited March 2013
    • 1 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 2 of 5 stars Food
peyton
“Real Mexican food! Finally!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed February 26, 2013 via mobile

Great food, great prices, great service, clean restaurant ..... What more could I ask for. Had the moms smothered w home made flour tortillas .... Chile verde is the bomb!

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 5 of 5 stars Food
Falcon, Colorado, United States
“Great big burritos and fast!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 21, 2013

Like the title says....friendly staff and huge burritos always fresh always good and fast. Ive had breakfast burritos here too, they were pretty dang good and the home made potatoes run out early so best get there before 10

Visited January 2013