“Horrible Service” 1 of 5 stars

Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Lunch, Dinner, Reservations
Minnesota
“Horrible Service”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed March 28, 2007

We stopped here on our way from Dillon to Colorado Springs, mainly because of the other reviews I had read. We arrived at 430pm and wanted to pick up some sandwiches. They took our order and we waited for over 30 minutes when I finally asked how much longer it would be. The cook came out of the kitchen and told us they were setting up for the dinner hour and that as a courtesy to the public they stayed open. That didn't help us as we were the only ones in the restaurant besides one other couple and we only ordered three half sandwiches. They treated us as if we were in their way of getting ready for dinner. They should close after lunch if they can't accommodate customers that come in close to the dinner hour. It was ridiculous to wait as long as we did, and to top it off they had forgotten to make one of the sandwiches. DON'T stop here and you'll be better off.

83% Recommend
Bel Air, Maryland
“THE BEST in Fairplay!!!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed March 1, 2007

Millonzi's is GREAT!! So far it's a well kept secret. The owners and chefs are young, very experienced and very versatile. When I asked to have my steak my way there was absolutely NO problem. When I became even more selective, I was accomodated without any questions or reservations! The wine list was also a surprise = versatile to meet anyone's pocketbook and tastes. The rack of lamb is delicious! The salad dressing is homemade and unique. Service was prompt,very attentive and friendly. I cannot wait to go back thru town to taste other offerings. I did find out that their menu will be adapted for a more summer taste and that they have 3 or 4 specials every night. Millonzi's is open EVERY DAY! unlike other restaurants in Fairplay. GO!! Enyoy!!

Pullman, Washington
“Fine Italian Dining”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 29, 2007

This restaurant is a unique find on this side of Hoosier Pass, just 22 miles from Breckenridge, where such restaurants are commonplace. This Delicatessen & Restaurant is exceptional. We dined on Rack of Lamb, mashed potatoes, green beans. The menu was full of delectable opportunities to light up your taste buds. Prime Rib, Tiger Prawns, Filet Mignon and pasta galore. Their wine list is small, but the GSM selection we had complimented the lamb in an excellent fashion. There is no comparison between this fine dining establishment and the other two rated on this site. Millonzi’s has only been in Fairplay a few months. Well worth at stop on the trip between Breckenridge and Colorado Springs/Denver. A mountain secret!