“FABULOUS” 5 of 5 stars

Description: https://www.facebook.com/Susiescafe
Description: https://www.facebook.com/Susiescafe
“FABULOUS”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 6, 2013

Great food and service. We had breakfast on Sunday morning and had a wonderful experience. The breakfast burrito was go good and the green chile is vegetarian! It is big enough to bring some home for a great snack later in the day. Dont miss the pancakes! We will make this a regular breakfast spot.

• Visited January 2013
    • 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Evergreen, Colorado
“Simple food? Anything but!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2012

Yummy. Salads and soup. Gluten free friendly. Sound boring? It isn't. Best potato salad. Ever. The sandwiches are beyond your expectations, and really large portions. Enjoy. Oh, the salads are big, healthy and delicious too. Susie is fun and the wait staff is great.

Michigan
“Suzie & her cafe in Evergreen Colorado”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed August 6, 2012

I had not been to Evergreen in several years & happened to working close by so I thought I would head up to Evergreen for lunch. By chance I was also wanting to stop in the local fly fishing store & made a wrong turn & ended up on the opposite side of the building where the fly shop is. I noticed this nice little cafe there & stopped in the see what their menu had to offer. I was originally looking for a place where I could get meat & potatos. The menu looked great but since I was thinking about a bigger meal I asked if I could use the restroom & after using it I went around the building to look @ the fly shop before heading down the road to get meat & potatos. Well, the guys @ the fly shop just raved about the food @ Suzie's so I decided I was going to go back there & get a sandwich & some soup instead. I ending up ordering a turkey sandwich with all the fixings on it & when this arrived @ my table I was really surprised @ how big it was & that everything appeared to be freshly cut. The sandwich was one of the best I have ever had, so fresh & the bread was great from a local bakery. I also had some fresh brewed iced tea that was again out of this world good. I also had the choice between potato salad or a fresh bean salad. I chose the bean salad & this too was fantastic .

If you ever get up to Evergreen Colorado & are in the mood for some great deli type food make sure to stop & Suzie's Cafe.

the breakfast menu also looked fantastic. I am hoping to make it back up there soon early enough that I am in the mood for a great breakfast. They have grits on the menu, who serves grits? That is one of the things I look forward to when I get breakfast there.

• Visited August 2012
Evergreen, Colorado
“Been there 2 times and awesome both times!”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed July 14, 2012

My wife and I have been there 2 times. One time right around the time they opened 2 months ago(?) and today. First time I had an omelet and it was fantastic, eggs nice and fluffy. Everything added you could tell was fresh. The home fries are delicious, slightly crunchy yet tender and the touch of rosemary is perfect. today we went back for a second time and got the Mountain boy, basically sausage and gravy w eggs and home fries. Delicious across the board! Gravy had a nice flavor and a little kick , the home fries again bought it home..man they are good. Oh and the bacon is really good! not over cooked just perfect. Wife got an swiss and bacon omelet and she really enjoyed it as well. We are looking forward to going back again soon. I really like a lot of places in Evergreen for Breakfast and this place is right there with the best...maybe better!

• Visited July 2012