“What a great experience! Atmosphere, Service, and Food all divine.” 5 of 5 stars
Review of Willow Creek Restaurant

Willow Creek Restaurant
29029 Upper Bear Creek Rd, Ste 105, Evergreen, CO 80439-7722
303-674-9463
Website
Menu
Improve this listing
Reserve with OpenTable
Willow Creek Restaurant is not available for your requested time. Choose another time, or search restaurants with availability.
The time you selected has already passed.
Ranked #1 of 59 Restaurants in Evergreen
Cuisines: American, Seafood, Bar, Pasta
Dining options: Breakfast/Brunch, Reservations
Dining style: Casual Elegant
Cross street: Highway 74
Description: Curtis & Kristopher Lincoln welcome you to Willow Creek Restaurant, overlooking Evergreen Lake in beautiful Evergreen, Colorado.Long-time locals, Curtis and Kristopher realized the tremendous need for a restaurant serving fresh, wholesome food while maintaining an awareness of how resources are harvested. They strive to use sustainable seafood, farms and ranches whenever possible. Willow Creek Restaurant has been created with the entire community in mind. Bring your families, have your meetings, or just meet friends at the restaurant for some great conversation, wonderful food and extensive wine options.
Dallas, Texas
“What a great experience! Atmosphere, Service, and Food all divine.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed January 7, 2014

We were in Evergreen for a wedding and had made reservations for dinner. Thank goodness we did as the place was very busy. The atmosphere was cute and quaint with a great view of the frozen pond that ice skaters were on. The food was very tasty and interesting but certainly not weird. The service was fantastic and friendly. I would highly recommend eating here anytime of the year.

• 5 of 5 stars Atmosphere

Conifer, Colorado
“Always wonderful”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed January 5, 2014

We recently dined at Willow Creek for your anniversary along with another couple who, ironically, share the same wedding date and with whom we have been celebrating with for 5 years. It was their turn to drive up the "hill" from Denver and we selected Willow Creek Restaurant. We have been there several times and are always pleased. Brunch on the deck in the summer is just plain lovely: overlooking Evergreen Lake and all the activity there. My test for brunch is if they can do Eggs Benedict right, and they have never disappointed. For this dinner, my husband enjoyed the beet salad as a starter and the rest of use enjoyed the Brussel Sprouts salad. Both were amazing. And I have never liked Brussel Sprouts. Now I do! The Rabbit Papardelle was fabulous. Linda, our favorite waitress comes from another great restaurant and she is always spot on. The layout of the restaurant and the high tables (short girl) are my only complaints. It is on the higher end of the dollar, but the fresh ingredients, the quality of food and service are worth the visit

• 4 of 5 stars Atmosphere
Highlands Ranch, Colorado
“Hope you're not in a hurry”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed December 27, 2013

My wife and I had lunch here after spending some time ice skating at the lake. We chose this restaurant based on past TA reviews.

The service was VERY slow, we waited over 30 mins after we ordered, just for a salad and burger. Prices are also on the high side here, $15 for a burger and $3.50 for an ice tea, where did these come from?

The plus side was that the food was actually very tasty, burger wasn't big but cooked perfectly and my wife's salad she really enjoyed.

Don't think we'll be back however, just too long a wait for lunch and again I would expect a $15 burger in Vegas, not Evergreen, CO.

• 3 of 5 stars Atmosphere
    • 4 of 5 stars Food
“Yum! Comfy spot overlooking the lake.”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed December 4, 2013

We love Willow Creek for date nights. The food is always so good, plus good drinks and nice ambiance. If you go on warmer sunny days it's nice sitting out on the patio overlooking the lake. In the winter it's comfy by the fireplace. We've taken kids for lunch during the day and I sometimes see other people with kids but I don't really think of it as a family place. And honestly, like I said my husband I like it more for dates so I like that it's not very kid friendly. There are plenty of other family options in the area.
Evergreen has a very limited selection of truly good restaurants, and I would recommend Willow Creek to anyone.

Visited August 2013
Fort Worth, TX
“Great meal with the best view in Evergreen”
5 of 5 stars Reviewed November 18, 2013

We love going to Willow Creek. The food is great, and location is the best in the area! With amazing views of lake (and sometimes elk!) how can you go wrong?! We come here for romantic evenings or when we have guests in town. The menu changes with the season, which makes for a nice variety of wonderful meals. If it is summer I recommend getting an table on the patio - it is just beautiful!

• Visited October 2013