I stayed here in April and was completely dissatisfied with my stay. First, I called around 9:00pm that night to let them know I wouldn't be checking in until around 5:00am and that I WOULD be there. When I arrived, at 5:13am, the front desk gentlemen acted like I didn't have a reservation. He wanted my confirmation number and said with a rude tone that he was told I would arrive around 3:00am and since I didn't show he cancelled my reservation that was a 2 night stay. I was not happy after driving 6 hours to get there in the middle of the night. Then after waiting 15 more minutes he hands me keys and a paper for me to sign that were sitting next to him the entire time. So he had my reservation and information to begin with but had to have me wait a total of 20 minutes to check in... I wanted to switch my credit card and he said I was already charged! What kind of hotel ALREADY CHARGES you? I have worked at a hotel for 5 years and I know that your card may be authorized at check in but not charged. I wanted the amount they charged me to be refunded and put on a different card but he said he would have to have someone else do that. I told him fine I would like a phone call later that day from the General Manager he said he would. I never got a phone call from the general manager for the 2 days I stayed. When my fiance went done to the desk to check us out he waited 15 minutes before someone came up to the desk, which was the general manager, who said he would find someone to check us out. Did not help us out at all! Besides that, the staff takes personal phone calls at the desk and they DON'T ASK FOR A PHOTO ID AT CHECK IN even when I gave my credit card! That is mandatory. TERRIBLE STAY!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our extended stay hotel in Englewood, Colorado offers apartment-style suites Located just 15 miles from downtown Denver, Englewood is a beautiful town that offers a wealth of business and leisure attractions. The Candlewood Suites Englewood - Meridian Park is the newest extended stay hotel in the Denver area and offers top-of-the-line amenities. Business travelers will find that our hotel in Englewood is perfect for an extended business trip. We are close to several corporate business parks, including the Denver Technological Center and Meridian Business Park. Both of these areas are within five miles of the hotel. While you stay with us, take a day to drive into downtown Denver and see beautiful Main Street. The city is just 15 miles from our extended stay hotel in Englewood. Closer to the hotel, Skyventure Colorado is an indoor skydiving facility offering thrills and excitement. Avid shoppers will find the Parkmeadows Mall and the Outlets at Castle Rock just a few minutes away from our hotel near Denver. You can Consider Us Home while you stay at our Englewood hotel. We offer suite-style rooms that have all the amenities of an apartment. Every one- or two-bedroom suite has a full kitchen as well as a living area with a 32-inch flat screen TV. Our extended stay hotel in Englewood also offers an indoor, heated pool and a fitness center. Come stay with us at the Candlewood Suites Englewood - Meridian Park. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Travelocity, IHG, Booking.com, Orbitz, BookIt.com, Priceline, Tingo, Hotels.com, BookingOdigeoWL, Venere, Agoda and Otel so you can book your Candlewood Suites Meridian Business Center reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Candlewood Suites Meridian Business Hotel Englewood
- Candlewood Suites Englewood
- Englewood Candlewood Suites