“beware of bathrooms..... and rain” 2 of 5 stars

303/220-7000
Improve this listing
Ranked #4 of 15 things to do in Englewood
More attraction details
Owner description: Concerts of rock, jazz, classical, and country music.
Longmont, Colorado
“beware of bathrooms..... and rain”
2 of 5 stars Reviewed August 7, 2013

we almost got rained out. tickets where soaked, everything was just soaked. to no avail, we tried to get out of the rain some. however, everyone was trying to jam into the passageways and bathrooms. also, people where smoking in the bathroom during this. I advise to always laminate your ticket, as some people did not get back in after they left, bring a full head to two rain poncho, but not an umbrella (staff took them away).

Visited August 2013

Denver
“Not as terrible as reviews suggest...”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

Let's get the bad out of the way first - it has the feel of a prison camp located in the middle of a business park, and the bathrooms are utterly atrocious (think peeing in an alley, only less elegant).

Once you get past that, it's not that bad of a venue. Honestly. The sound was good - I had no issues hearing the artists from the lawn, although sightlines aren't exactly perfect. The beer was overpriced, but they actually had a pretty damn good variety. Odell's, Oskar Blues and Bud products along with wine and mixed drinks. You can bring in your own food - sandwiches, snacks, etc. Parking can be an issue, but if you're willing to get there a bit early and walk, you can easily park for free. If not, pay 10 or 15 bucks and get in the venue a little quicker.

Centennial, Colorado
“Bad concert experience”
1 of 5 stars Reviewed August 1, 2013

I arrived to drop off my niece and was given three different answers about the ability for her to bring in her Camel Back. Then I checked out parking...it was open and ready for me. Living close by, I went home and came back. However,30 minutes later, roads were blocked. I finally get to the free parking structure and now they tell me that it will be closed until 5 PM. The time the show begins! After waiting until 5, I'm then told that the lot will not open until 5:30. So, I missed the first act. Ryan Bingham. (I wonder if he was any good). Once I get in Irequest a beer...$9 for a luke-warm 12 ounce beverage. What a rip off. Unfortunately, this is par for the course at this venue.

Denver, Co
3 attraction reviews
“Sterile concrete environment and poor sound”
3 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

I have stopped attending concerts at this venue due to the very poor sound quality that is consistent in this venue. We are lucky in the Denver area that we have numerous exceptional concert venues and so this venue does not attract my business.

Visited August 2012
Englewood, Colorado
“Fids is a fun place”
4 of 5 stars Reviewed July 29, 2013

Fiddlers green is a fun place to catch a show, not the least expensive venue in Denver nor does it compete with Red Rocks on any level, it is still a good venue to catch a show.